Muslim and virginity Watch

conan1999
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eff01)
Hi,

Basically I was thinking are Muslim boys virgins before marriage? My uncle was around my house the other day from Pakistan. He is 30 years old and not married, now in Pakistan I don't think he has ever had a girl friend so I'm assuming that he is a virgin. Now I was thinking is that common. The Muslim boys/men at uni are they virgins? Do Muslim boys only lose their virginity once married? I was born into a 'Muslim' household but completely disagree with religion of any kind so I am an atheist thus losing my virginity was something I did when I was younger. But I really want to know, do Muslims in Britain today still only lose their virginity once married? Open to girls as well. The whole stigma of being Muslim and you can't lose your virginity before marriage, has that stopped you or do Muslim girls and boys have sex before marriage as well.
A lot of muslims and especially Pakistanis just sexually assault and rape british girls.( HELLO, rotherham) Islam is the problem. I think its great that you left Islam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.41%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (66)
9.78%
No I am happy with my course choice (382)
56.59%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.22%

Watched Threads