'Bring an object that best describes who you are'..?

Watch this thread
Sizzzla112
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
What would YOU take?! This is for a customer service interview.
Mr_Velcro
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
hmm for a customer service interview - maybe take a stressball? You can have an immense amount of pressure put on you, but you'll never break, you'll always bounce back, and you'll never, ever stop smiling!

Spoiler:
Show

Ok so it's a little lame.. but it's the best I could think of.

--

I would take a glass ornament. Pretty and delicate, but if you break me I with cut you a thousand times

Spoiler:
Show

However not so good for a customer service job.
Arcanine
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Take nothing and say that it is ridiculous to try and describe yourself with an object.
username133326
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Arcanine)
Take nothing and say that it is ridiculous to try and describe yourself with an object.
This...^

Or take a butt plug
penguin-
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mr_Velcro)
hmm for a customer service interview - maybe take a stressball? You can have an immense amount of pressure put on you, but you'll never break, you'll always bounce back, and you'll never, ever stop smiling!

Spoiler:
Show

I think the stressball is a good idea.
Mr_Velcro
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by penguin-)
I think the stressball is a good idea.
thank you everso much
LooCee
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I used to help run assessment centres like this - the stressball sounds good. Don't take something which you could have just had with you anyway such as mobile phone/book/watch/piece of jewellery etc because the interviewers will automatically assume you just forgot and used whatever you had on you. Don't use something which doesn't answer the question such as, 'this is a picture of your family'. It needs to be an object with characteristics that you can apply to yourself and it's more to do with these characteristics than it is about the actual item. You can bring in an amazing item but if you can't talk about how it describes you then it's useless!

Good luck.
mkb230
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
A bottle of vodka. FML
rachelkeira
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Someone I know took paracetamol to one of those. Because it's fast and effective and whenever someone's not feeling too good, it'll help them perk up again... and some other rubbish like that
CharlieSheen
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
A morning after pill.
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I would take a book.
username737808
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I did this once, and I took my iPod because it's pretty much my life.
That was at Guide camp a few years ago, though... Not quite the same thing, is it?
Fossilman
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Take a ruler. You're precise an flexible .In any situation you can be measured and calculating. But not too flexible that you'd break the rules. You could all so say you'll be the manager one day ie the ruler.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fossilman)
Take a ruler. You're precise an flexible .In any situation you can be measured and calculating. But not too flexible that you'd break the rules. You could all so say you'll be the manager one day ie the ruler.
wow
Truptis
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Mirror
Jamierkodididid
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
A sketchbook
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (26)
70.27%
In the post (2)
5.41%
Text (3)
8.11%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
16.22%

Watched Threads