Scroll to see replies

Haha, loved the change of subject. :smile:
Reply 21
What is this ****ery?
Reply 22
Original post by MelonFroot

Original post by MelonFroot
Certainly,

All girls cry when fictional robots die, it's hard to think how we cope sometimes.

I broke down and cried right there when Ironhide died...tragic.
And op, are you serious? what proof do you have of serious-ness? nah, who am i kidding...who goes into depression because of transformers?
Reply 23
For the record, I don't constantly feel "very emotional and just tired of being alive."

Seriously, I'd offer some real advice if you hadn't just made a massive sexist generalisation :colonhash:
Lol, you for real mate?
Reply 25
Original post by Niassuh
I broke down and cried right there when Ironhide died...tragic.
And op, are you serious? what proof do you have of serious-ness? nah, who am i kidding...who goes into depression because of transformers?

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I POSTED?? I'm already depressed. It's just that after watching Transformers and the music video for the song, I'm feeling even more depressed and aware of my feelings and just more emotional. That's why i'm asking if this is what women are like because they're more emotional than men. What's so hard about that? Read my DAMN post!
Reply 26
Hormornal.
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous

DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I POSTED?? I'm already depressed. It's just that after watching Transformers and the music video for the song, I'm feeling even more depressed and aware of my feelings and just more emotional. That's why i'm asking if this is what women are like because they're more emotional than men. What's so hard about that? Read my DAMN post!

Calm down my depressed friend, i was going to help you but unfortunately i'm a girl and i'm going to go with the flow and be insulting instead. Btw, where's your proof of serious-ness?
Reply 28
Kitchen. Let's see how many thumbs down I get for that.
Reply 29
So you assume all women are emotional wrecks? And you at a low point in your life assumes this is how a woman feels in her every day life?

Woah, subtle sexist trolling there.
The only reason I'm crying now is that you've spoiled Transformers for me...
Didn't even bother with the text or the link but I just knew it would be wrong.
I felt sad when Optimus Prime got his arm chopped off :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by I<3LAMP
Didn't even bother with the text or the link but I just knew it would be wrong.

So why did you even bother posting then?
So why did you even bother posting then?

Boredom.

But I'm getting paid so it's all good. :smug:
Well, I shall overlook the whole reference to women and actually try and say something helpful.

I have a type of recurring depression that can sometimes be suicidle (it's a condition, not based on my life), and so I shall tell you what I do to try and keep myself out of the blues.

Firstly, eating one meal a day isn't going to help. Your diet has a huge effect on your all round emotional state too. When I first got depression, I didn't eat and it really made it a lot worse. Before I started taking meds, I changed my diet to 3 solid good meals a day and that alone had a positive effect on my mood.

Secondly, keep yourself busy. Even if it's the last thing you feel like doing, sitting alone in your house is hardly going to make you feel great. You have to stop wallowing in how you feel and get up and distract yourself. Just the smallest tasks, like sorting out your drawers, going for a walk, seeing a friend, cooking a meal all helps give you something else to focus on and keeps your mind out of bad places. My dad once said 'don't spend too much time inside your own head, cos you realise it's not a nice place.' And it's true, distract yourself.

Thirdly, you can't complain of loneliness and then state that you don't want to see your friends. As you said, they appear to be having a better time of it, so being with them makes it harder for you. But you really must stop comparing yourself to them, you are probably more successful in other areas, so don't let that be a reason not to see them, it's silly. If you are down, you need people's company. Humans weren't designed to be alone, so stop alienating yourself and go out and have some fun with your friends. Forget your troubles and have a laugh.

Finally, try and have a more positive outlook. You only listed the negative points in your life, how's that going to make you happy?! Instead, come up with a list of the things you do like about yourself, your life, your family etc. Don't say nothing, because that's not the case. Actually do it. Looking on the brighter side of things has a huge effect on your overall outlook and emotions, and has been proven to make you live longer. So do it!

Sorry it's a long message, hope this helps :smile:
Gaia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending