The Student Room Group

Describe your perfect day with your partner

Hey H&R, so yeah, as the title says, if you could describe your perfect day from start to finish with your partner/desired partner, what would it include? I'm looking for ideas for a trip to my girlfriend's and want it to be a perfect day.

Currently, I'm thinking breakfast in bed, full body massage, lunch and coffee, take her shopping, cook her some nice seafood or something, watch a movie and obviously some bedroom time before another massage and a good nights sleep.

Bish bash bosh, real good nosh! what's your perfect day?
Sexytime :colone:
Reply 2
Watching Bad boys films in bed with dominoes pizza, ben & jerries and lots of you know what :holmes:
Reply 3
Some lovely dinner and lots of sex :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Millyshyn
Some lovely dinner and lots of sex :tongue:

Yeah pretty much the same really. Never can be arsed to get of bed just wanna make love with him from dusk til dawn :biggrin:
Wake up in the morning, have magically acquired the powers of a master chef. Make some vegan maple pancakes for her and I which are really nice and she doesn't even ask me once if I want a chicken sandwich instead. Go in the living room, there's a Ben 10 marathon on, so we sit and watch it on the 42" plasma TV that has just been delivered completely free of charge with a surround sound system which requires no setup whatsoever. After about six solid hours of watching Ben 10 uninterrupted (and I mean uninterrupted, no talking just because Vilgax isn't on screen, it ruins the dramatic ambience) I make us a two-course dinner (starters make you fat) then we get ready to go out and see Tom Waits in an intimate jazz bar because he has decided he wants to host a free gig for 50 special people and we were the first ones invited. She really enjoys it and doesn't say he sounds like an idiot and that I should listen to some real music. We come back home and she says she would really like to drink some of the finest whisky money can buy, and that she is sorry for ever having said it tastes like piss. She then produces a bottle of Lagavulin and says the only payment she wants for it is for me to enjoy it. We smoke some cigars and then we go to bed, where we do things I can't describe in a public forum. And then we spoon.
I'm happy just spending time with him, whatever we're doing. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Movie marathon + far too much food + sex = perfecto :awesome:
Reply 8
Spending all saturday in bed with her watching ****ty daytime tv, cuddling and having sex. :h:
Going to a brooke with a disposable bbq on a sunny day, eating lying in the sun cuddling for hours before paddling around in the stream together before lying about some more and sleeping together cuddled up :smile:
Original post by JCC-MGS

Original post by JCC-MGS
Wake up in the morning, have magically acquired the powers of a master chef. Make some vegan maple pancakes for her and I which are really nice and she doesn't even ask me once if I want a chicken sandwich instead. Go in the living room, there's a Ben 10 marathon on, so we sit and watch it on the 42" plasma TV that has just been delivered completely free of charge with a surround sound system which requires no setup whatsoever. After about six solid hours of watching Ben 10 uninterrupted (and I mean uninterrupted, no talking just because Vilgax isn't on screen, it ruins the dramatic ambience) I make us a two-course dinner (starters make you fat) then we get ready to go out and see Tom Waits in an intimate jazz bar because he has decided he wants to host a free gig for 50 special people and we were the first ones invited. She really enjoys it and doesn't say he sounds like an idiot and that I should listen to some real music. We come back home and she says she would really like to drink some of the finest whisky money can buy, and that she is sorry for ever having said it tastes like piss. She then produces a bottle of Lagavulin and says the only payment she wants for it is for me to enjoy it. We smoke some cigars and then we go to bed, where we do things I can't describe in a public forum. And then we spoon.

I'm guessing your a virgin whose never had a girlfriend?
Everyone else's responses make me feel like a high-maintenance boyfriend.
General answer for most people: Food and sex
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
We both read the works of Oscar Wilde and discuss his satirical and witty commentary on Victorian social norms whilst lunching on Earl Grey tea and buttered crumpets. After, a round of croquet and a walk around Coventry Gardens, before retiring to the study to enjoy some Beethoven on the gramophone.

If all goes well, I dare say I may show him my ankles. :colondollar:
Original post by supernature
I'm guessing your a virgin whose never had a girlfriend?

One thing you will learn about my forum persona with time young man is that there is no JCC-MGS. I am a mixture of fact and fiction, myth and legend. I am everywhere and nowhere, in everything and nothing. Who knows whether I have a girlfriend, or whether I even exist at all...
Original post by JCC-MGS

Original post by JCC-MGS
One thing you will learn about my forum persona with time young man is that there is no JCC-MGS. I am a mixture of fact and fiction, myth and legend. I am everywhere and nowhere, in everything and nothing. Who knows whether I have a girlfriend, or whether I even exist at all...

you creep.
Wake up, have a tasty breakfast, take my dog for a walk in the woods or on some nice-looking hill, go to a cosy pub for a drink and some more yummy food, go home and just enjoy each others' company doing this and that. Of course neither of us has any work to do and the washing up from breakfast just magically does itself :biggrin:
Original post by supernature
you creep.

Don't think about what my posts say about me, little friend, lest you miss the point: what do they say about you? Look inside yourself, and let my posts guide you to inner peace.
Original post by JCC-MGS

youre an utter weirdo lol...
I texted this one to my girlfriend: you and me, going fast in a convertible somewhere tropical like Florida or somewhere with a great beach, top down, blasting our favorite music, looking at the sunrise, get to the beach, staying down there for multiple hours, then watching the sunset, going back home, to lay down in the grass looking at the stars, then leaning in then making out, then watching a movie, cuddling, then you fall asleep cuddling with me, I put blankets on you kissing you goodnight, then do it all again the next day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending