The Student Room Group

How to make him want me again..?

Long story short:

Old colleague I used to fancy, reunited on FB a few months ago, started talking day and night everyday, he admitted he liked me, I did too.

He asked me out a few times but he wasn't obvious about it and I didn't take it seriously. He used to say he fancies me and has lust for me, but isn't looking for a relationship as I wasn't either.

He would say he wants to kiss me and ask for massages blah blah. He used to text me first, over a few months we had a few minor 'arguments' and he only texts now when I do, but it's not the same as it was in the beginning. He's friendly but not flirtacious like he was. No more cheeky late night texts. I miss the old him :frown: how do I get him back to the guy that would text me 24/7 and be after me?

When I try flirting now he brushes it off like "but you're my mate". :-/

It's making me mad. Can't stop thinking about him. I don't wanna be his mate.
Reply 1
Ask him how he feels about you now.
If hes suddenly become like this because of a few minor arguments then you're better off without him! The simple answer is you may never get him back im sorry... honestly though there really are plenty more fish in the sea! You'll find someone whos not scared away by a little bickering!
Reply 3
Get your tits out
You blew it.

Either turn up to his house in lingerie and a trench coat, or leave it and walk away.
Reply 5
"lust" means he wants to **** you, not be with you.
Reply 6
Well sorry to say but you've been Friend Zone'd:colonhash:

But really:smile: you should meet up a few times, you'll soon see where you stand with him..
If after meeting and spending time with him you're still getting mixed responses, then it's time to just ask him face-to-face.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
He wanted you to put out. You took too long about it. He's lost interest. Do yourself a favour and move on instead of coming across as desperate.
Dont you want me baby!

Don't you want me, ooooooooooahoahooooooooooh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending