University of Northampton Accommodation Application

Watch
rbutler
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So, I've just completed my third year at my college in Bristol and have applied for my uni course at Northampton and have it as my firm choice.
My student finance was sorted late and I haven't yet received the application form for halls of residence at the uni.
I've checked the website but, there is nothing on there that indicates any other method of application aside from the actual applicant form via postal services. Am I able to apply online if so, how?
I tried to call but no answer and now the offices will be closed until MondayAM.

Anyone else having this problem at UON or other Uni's?

-also, my course is Psychology with Drama, both subject departments are on separate campuses. Park and Avenue (which one is better to apply for in terms of halls of residence, as subject is joint honours 50/50).

Discuss!
DeeDee91
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
You can send your application via email.
Here's the application form.

i applied for rooms on both campuses but park campus is my first choice

http://www.northampton.ac.uk/downloa...n-form-2011-12
username837430
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
yo im from bristol as well and i had the same problem as you, after being accepted i get any application forms so i had to ring up, apparently there was some kind of internal error and i was sent from and given priority for halls, just ring up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (17)
9.09%
Okay (56)
29.95%
A bit lacking (64)
34.22%
Not good at all (50)
26.74%

Watched Threads