The Student Room Group

My girlfreind broke up with me

Hi, i've been dating a girl for 2 and half years, the girl that i love is not the person that i though she was...
and i feel like i cant find someone that loves me as much i do to them... :frown:

More info;
What would you do if your girlfreind wanted to see other people becouse she wants to find out the problem with our relationshop and that shes been going to beach parties and having fun after ending our relationship.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Ok.
keep looking...there's some chick out there thinking the same as you..
Original post by 666casey666
More info;
What would you do if your girlfreind wanted to see other people becouse she wants to find out the problem with our relationshop and that shes been going to beach parties and having fun after ending our relationship.

Well, that depends on her definition of having fun. Does she literally mean just having a good time, or ''having fun'' with other guys?
Reply 4
Well she wanted to have experience with other guys... aswell
Reply 5
have you considered you might bat for the other team????
She's not going to find out what the problem is by shagging someone else, sorry.

If you're willing to take her back after she's got it out of her system, then fair play. After all the waiting around you might find that she doesn't want you any more anyway. But it's not something I'd recommend, it could leave you totally bitter and twisted. It'll be something that comes up in every argument and you won't be able to let it go.

Just move on, you will find someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending