The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by doggyfizzel
Anyone know roughly how much Valencia is worth? Can seem to find him in search.

Between 10-15k Just do Ecuador and Premier league :smile:
Reply 1021
Original post by doggyfizzel
Anyone know roughly how much Valencia is worth? Can seem to find him in search.

http://www.ultimatedb.nl/ :wink:
Cheers guys, might pop him on there later tonight, hopefully get a Rossi with the proceeds. The flaws in this game's actual gameplay are becoming nearly unbearable. The stupid tacking, they needed to realise if they have an impact engine like this obstruction needs to be a foul, the stupid difference in speed of a player with the ball and without it. The fact setting defensive, balanced, ultra attacking seems to have next to no effect on team mentality, people still jogging next the player with the ball on ultra attacking. I'm getting pissed off even when I'm winning, its one of the most unrealistic football games EA have released yet.
**** FIFA 12 online. Stupidest game ever. Got to division 1, but got relegated thanks to one stupid game where I was winning 2-0 then the opponent started time wasting (by using up his full pause duration) and after this somehow the game stopped functioning when substitutes were supposed to come on.. it didn't freeze, but it just remained in a panorama mode round the pitch with crowd noises but no commentary. Could be a bug, could have been the opponent being a sore dickhead loser.

Anyway I minimized to have a look up google. Went back into the game, and apparently I had 'lost connection'.

Went to check my season progress, and it said that I forfeited. Had I won that game (which I very well could have, given I was 2-0 up with only 30 minutes remaining), I would have remained in division 1.

It wasn't exactly easy getting to division 1.. but now I have totally lost faith in online play.

It might just be me, but I feel pretty stressed and pissed off when I concede a goal. Particularly if it's down to crappy AI.

**** oh well. Not playing that stupid game online again. Not only is it stressful, it's a waste of time as well. :P
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1024

Just need Alex, Pato and a good striker and my team is complete :sogood:
Original post by kuks

I recommend Rafinha for max chemistry at RB. He's Brazilian and plays for B.Munich
Reply 1026
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
I recommend Rafinha for max chemistry at RB. He's Brazilian and plays for B.Munich

He was my top choice for RB but I thought 3 chem wouldn't make too much of a difference so I cheaped out :p:
I hav only played 1 match so far...refuse to play until they fix the connectivity issues. Otherwise my DNF will be ****.
Original post by kuks
He was my top choice for RB but I thought 3 chem wouldn't make too much of a difference so I cheaped out :p:
I hav only played 1 match so far...refuse to play until they fix the connectivity issues. Otherwise my DNF will be ****.

How did you get on the web app anyway?
Original post by kuks
He was my top choice for RB but I thought 3 chem wouldn't make too much of a difference so I cheaped out

6 chem btw
Going to buy FIFA 12 today hopefully :smile:
Original post by jaheen22
Going to buy FIFA 12 today hopefully :smile:

Xbox, PS3 or PC?
Reply 1031
How did you get on the web app anyway?

I have 97 if you look on the top right.
I've been getting on the Web App very easily. I think once you get on, it's easy to stay on...
Original post by kuks
I have 97 if you look on the top right.
I've been getting on the Web App very easily. I think once you get on, it's easy to stay on...

Nah, apparently the maximum chemistry is like 120 - goes towards your top squad.
Might be that you're on PS3
Reply 1033
Nah, apparently the maximum chemistry is like 120 - goes towards your top squad.
Might be that you're on PS3

Hmm I might buy Rafinha then and try and trade Lucas Moura for one in the same formation :p:
I've not seen that Web App "too many players" screen in quite a few days now.
Reply 1035
:colonhash:

Keep refreshing...you get in in the end :p:
Original post by kuks
Keep refreshing...you get in in the end :p:

I have for the last 20 mins :mad:
Reply 1037
Original post by kuks

I'd recommend Wallyson, absolute beast of a player with 5* skills... and also Roberto Carlos at CDM (FK acc 88, Shot power 91). Can both be picked up for 2 or 3K.
Reply 1038
Original post by jklmn
I'd recommend Wallyson, absolute beast of a player with 5* skills... and also Roberto Carlos at CDM (FK acc 88, Shot power 91). Can both be picked up for 2 or 3K.

Cheers :smile:
I saw Wallyson earlier. Wellinton as well...I'll need to make a few coins first and then I'll buy them :smile:
Xbox, PS3 or PC?

Xbox :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest