The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by sheffieldfresher
Hey, I'm in Derwent C4. See you all there with a bottle of jager and a shot glass. Anyone else from C here yet? I spoke to a girl who was in my flat last year, she said that there are lots of gap year kids in Derwent. The extra year of drinking experience is gonna do us well

haha i like your style :wink:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 61
Original post by yils
I am :smile:

nice one! good to be able to communicate (albeit on a forum) with people that will be on my course come sept! :biggrin: are you a gap year-er or not?
I did post in another thread but I'll post here too, Derwent D5! Does anyone know how these blocks are laid out exactly?
Reply 63
Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~
If you're anywhere near as exited as I am right now, I'd imagine you must be turning in circles with eagerness to know!

It's actually a combination of that with the extreme fear of having to share the loo with someone else and having an eatwithUs card forced upon you. :afraid:

-
Slightly OT, but I love the accommodation guarantee every UK university seem to have. Quite a rare thing in the rest of Europe.
Reply 64
Is anyone else having problems logging in to the acccomodation offers page on the website today or is it just me?
Lawrencefield, F2!! :wink:
Crewe flats atm... I've e-mailed to change though haha I definitely fancy en-suite now! Can anyone with a bit more knowledge advise if this should be okay? My preference is Derwent or Howden.
Reply 67
42-44 Red Lane
Reply 68
Original post by pippasays
Yay! I'm studying journalism. You?

eek how exciting :P
what room are you in?
ahh cool [: im studying biomed
Reply 69
Original post by Hammond11
nice one! good to be able to communicate (albeit on a forum) with people that will be on my course come sept! :biggrin: are you a gap year-er or not?

Jupp, i've been on a gap year so i'm twenty now. haha nice to know i won't be the only old person on the course :wink:. you excited about freshers?
Here's my morning update :smile:

People in Derwent:

A2 ~*starlight*conquest*~ (room 4)
A3 lenii (room 4)

C4 sheffieldfresher

D1 AA_3d
D2 Hammond11
D3 Jaegerjaquez
D4 Matt ` `
D5 Danielharris627 ; melissa1992 (room 7)

E5 KirstyMcL

F3 pippasays ; skippy2213
Reply 71
Original post by yils
Jupp, i've been on a gap year so i'm twenty now. haha nice to know i won't be the only old person on the course :wink:. you excited about freshers?

yeah i've had a gap year, but i dont turn 20 till feb so maybe you will be the oldy on the course :wink: haha and yeah i CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Reply 72
Original post by Hammond11
yeah i've had a gap year, but i dont turn 20 till feb so maybe you will be the oldy on the course :wink: haha and yeah i CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

nooo wth :frown:! haha. but yeah that's right, cause you graduate a year earlier in england than in sweden i think.. dammit, that means i'll really be a LOT older than the others. ah well, i'm still like thirteen in spirit so it doesn't matter :wink: freshers will be awesome! seen pics of the bar crawls, they're sick :O
Reply 73
Derwent E4
Original post by Moonkin
Are there any unconditionals who've been left out? Just want to make sure before I ring tomorrow =/

Original post by refreshse
I got my uncon the 29th of June. Still haven't received anything, Will definitely ring them tomorrow if this hasn't changed by then.. :/

Original post by .:Nat:.
I've been unconditional since last year and I havnt had accommodation allocated yet :\

Don't worry, not everyone receives their offers on the same day.
Reply 75
Original post by ~*starlight*conquest*~
Here's my morning update :smile:

People in Derwent:

A3 lenii (room 4)

C4 sheffieldfresher

D1 AA_3d
D2 Hammond11
D3 Jaegerjaquez
D4 Matt ` `

E5 KirstyMcL

hey, I lived in Derwent A block this year just gone, was amazing!! And since A block is on its own, (its not connected to be B block) you will probably make friends with the whole block, like we did this year just gone. A Block is 10 people per flat and I think all the other blocks are apart from F and G block which I think is 6!!
Original post by molitva5
hey, I lived in Derwent A block this year just gone, was amazing!! And since A block is on its own, (its not connected to be B block) you will probably make friends with the whole block, like we did this year just gone. A Block is 10 people per flat and I think all the other blocks are apart from F and G block which I think is 6!!

Sounds like fun! :biggrin: How many floors are there in flat A? Is every floor mixed gender and 10 ppl each?
People in Derwent:

A3 lenii (room 4)

C4 sheffieldfresher

D1 AA_3d
D2 Hammond11
D3 Jaegerjaquez
D4 Matt ` `

E4 MM1234 (room 5; I know because I'm psychic like that...muahaha)
E5 KirstyMcL

Derwent F4 room 2 - does anyone know if this is a 6 or 10 people apartment?

Thanks
Reply 79
Im Froggatt E7 :smile:

Does anyone know if this is the top floor of the block??? as that would make me very happy :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending