The Student Room Group
im currently a 1st yr at the SOP......its quite a small place really.....bout 1000 students
is it good?...well i think it pretty good in terms of teaching....and the fact that u can turn to practically any1 for help as evry1 is doing the same course is also a good thing.
doesnt really have the space and facilities of other unis i guess...but its not too bad.
i chose to go to SOP cos basically i didnt want to move out of london and it was the best of the offers i got
Reply 2
It's a smaller uni that the others because it does only pharmacy. But this is an advantage. You find that you will after a bit know most of your year. Plus, the older years are always willing to help you out. Because there is a smaller number of people, thelecturers and professors have more time for you.
So is it good, yes it is. The teaching is good and it's got a very nice atmosphere.
Reply 3
Many people heard from them yet? I've had nothing....
Reply 4
I still haven't heard anything from them either, I'm getting worried now :frown:

maoam x
Reply 5
maoam
I still haven't heard anything from them either, I'm getting worried now :frown:

maoam x

I don't think anyone has actually heard from them, so theres anything to worry about yet :smile:
But I dont think I would be bothered even if I didn't! The thought of every single person around me doing Pharmacy doesn't really appeal to me!!but you never know until you've seen the place...anyone know when they have an open day for the applicants?
Reply 6
NurK05
I don't think anyone has actually heard from them, so theres anything to worry about yet :smile:
But I dont think I would be bothered even if I didn't! The thought of every single person around me doing Pharmacy doesn't really appeal to me!!but you never know until you've seen the place...anyone know when they have an open day for the applicants?

Hmmm, the last one was about a month ago. I'll tell you guys when the next open day is when I find out. Might be helping out on it...
Reply 7
I have applied for pharmacy here and I havn't heard anything yet!

Just thought that you would all like to know that! :smile:
Reply 8
As I said in the offers thread, the guy at the registry said that offers will probably be made mid-late February, so unfortunately, there will be a bit of a wait.
I think that the next open day is on 22nd February.

Latest

Trending

Trending