Turn on thread page Beta

    My coursework was stolen from me when my car was broken into, ive got a crime reference number from the police, but theres now way im gonna be able to bring it up to the level it was. does ne1one have any advice or is ne1 in the same situation? i will be extremely grateful for any advice at all.Bradleigh


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.