Feel guilty, leaked on bfs bed:O Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Disenchanted)
Don't see why you have to be a troll, this is a perfectly plausible situation OP, don't worry about it. Try your best to clean it but unless your boyfriend is a douche, he will understand that girls have periods which can come on at unfortunate times and you accidentally made a bit of a mess. Don't try and hide it from him as I don't see it as a massive worry tbh. If you've only been going out a few weeks compared to a few years I would understand you'd be worried, but either way he should understand and be fine with it.
Thanks, i hope he doesn't mind.
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks I am so embarassed. I dont think he will kick a fuss, but he might think i'm weird. It's a king size bed too.
Well he should know if a girl DOESN'T have periods, that would be weird, not it starting when you're unprepared.
HJV
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Flip the mattress and change the sheets.
Evangelica
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What stick thing is it?
I can't find what product it was - perhaps it's not in circulation in the UK anymore I don't know, but according to vanish this "Vanish Oxi Action Powder " is good for blood. Hope whatever you get works!
christykai1049
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:zomg: so embarrassing..but take joey11223's advice. flip the mattress. thats what i would do if it wasnt coming off.

Woke up today to find that not only had I started my period but it was heavy and leaked on to my bfs bed. I must have started at night but was unaware because it's always light to begin with and I had nothing on too :facepalm:

To make it worse it went through the sheets and stained his bed. Ive tried scrubbing it's not comming off :O

Halp!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Evangelica)
I can't find what product it was - perhaps it's not in circulation in the UK anymore I don't know, but according to vanish this "Vanish Oxi Action Powder " is good for blood. Hope whatever you get works!
Thanks ill try that or stain devil.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by joey11223)
Well he should know if a girl DOESN'T have periods, that would be weird, not it starting when you're unprepared.
Thanks. Ill try the stain removers first and then flip it over, but have to tell him.
InnerTemple
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It is really not a massive deal.

As someone else has said - it is just discolouration. If you ever stay in hotels, I am sure that the mattresses in there come into contact with all types of bodily fluids.
Jelephant
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by miser)
Stick it in the washing machine? Or soak it in the sink with detergent.
A matress? Big washing machine you have

(Original post by terza021)
I have one interesting question for you, you said in one post that you are male ready for ending your virginity, and here you said that you are started your period. Thus wtf?
They're posting anonymously i.e. it's not the same person every time

OP, I've also heard that salt is good. Something about breaking down the protiens or something =P Never tried it though
MovingOn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Help? What more can we do to help you?

It's just a fact of life, if he wants to live with a female then he might as well get used to accidents a couple of times a year.
Davezk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Tell him what happened. These things happen and although not pleasent, he should be a man about it not a child.
StephanieKrystinaH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Awh.. You poor soul!!! My sister went through this but she didn't realise.. She didn't sleep, just sat on the bed and she was walking home and then her boyfriend texted her saying.. You perioded on my bed.. Meaning she caught a bus.. Walked home with period on her shorts.. And she was so upset about it. They flipped the bed though.. So it's good as new xx
eff01
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Stain remover?
MyJunkIsYou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've heard people talk about using hydrogen peroxide solution on blood stains before. I don't really know much more about it but you could google it
Converse
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've heard that red wine is good at getting rid of stains.
oodlesofpoodles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Try 1001 cleaning spray that usually works on stains. If it doesn't work flip the mattress, try and forget about it and hope he doesn't flip it back in a long time.
Blueflare
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Even if you can't get the stain out of the mattress it doesn't really matter. This happened to a mattress I had when I was younger and I never replaced the damn thing just because it had a mark on it, that's a bit drastic.

Anyway unless he's a tool I'm sure he'll understand.
SiaSiaSia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ohhhh god how embarrassing! I used to always be scared this would happen, but I've heard this happen to quite a few people! It happened to me a few times, luckily in my own bed. Just 'fess up, really, if he dumps you or whatever he's clearly immature and pathetic
Toni-j-W
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by miser)
Stick it in the washing machine? Or soak it in the sink with detergent.
yes because mattresses fit in washing machines and sinks....
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aww I hope everything turned out okay. I understand why this would be embarrassing, but he really shouldn't care if you've tried to get it out. Flip it over, change the sheets and be honest with him. It's something totally natural and not something that you can predict or control, so he has no reason to be angry with you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads