Feel guilty, leaked on bfs bed:O Watch

kay.p
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im sorry.blood is quite hard to get off so gud luk with that.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You should've put a empty bottle of cranberry juice in his hand before he woke up.
MissSBx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
if you feel that guilty buy him a new mattress
Jimbo1234
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Woke up today to find that not only had I started my period but it was heavy and leaked on to my bfs bed. I must have started at night but was unaware because it's always light to begin with and I had nothing on too :facepalm:

To make it worse it went through the sheets and stained his bed. Ive tried scrubbing it's not comming off :O

Halp!
:facepalm:
Blood is hard to get rid of, so the question is why the hell did you not know you were due to start? It is not like periods are totally random now....
Will :D
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jimbo1234)
why the hell did you not know you were due to start? It is not like periods are totally random now....
True, some girls know pretty much to the hour when their period will start so could fully prepare. Others vary by a few days each time so you don't really know when you will come on. Also hormonal contraception can give you very irregular periods so you have absolutely no clue when you'll come on.
mf2004
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
vanish is your friend
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cut off the stained area, hide a peice of bread in the mattress, and claim you were reading A day in the life of Ivan Denisovich, which got to your head.
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sometimes men have accidents on the bed too.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
Maybe speak to his mum about washing it if you don't want him to know? Don't know how close you are to his family. I've leaked on my dad's white sofa before - bad times. He was in the room....I sat back down and waited till he went upstairs to bed then got to work on the sofa..........such a fail. I sit on it in a special position now just in case my period suddenly comes on.
Hopple
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think you owe him a clean or a replacement XD Maybe get an extra springy mattress for you know what :hubba:
duracell
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Blood is hard to get rid of, so the question is why the hell did you not know you were due to start? It is not like periods are totally random now....
Um, I beg to disagree. Even on the pill, it can vary by a day or two either way. Before I went on the pill it could vary by up to 3 or 4 days each way. So that's "why the hell" girls don't know when they're due to start.
Athena21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
People on this thread obviously have absolutely no idea how much a brand new mattress costs.
philistine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ForKicks)
Guys understand that girls have periods! If he is angry etc then he is probably too immature for a relationship anyway
Of course, though if a woman bled onto my new upholstered seats in my Aston (DB5, obviously), then it would be grounds for murder.
mclovin123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
HUH? Me no understand nuh? What period do??//. don't feel bad, dudes understand
Jesseecar123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't worry about it, he shouldn't care. Just flip the mattress over like someone else said, if the sheets ruined just get a new one but hopefully he won't ask you to do that. I doubt my bf would care if that happened to us, I was wearing his boxers in bed once and it happened (probably way too much info) and he just sort of sighed and then moved on. It's really not a big deal, these things happen.
Charlottelisabeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OP I know this can be embarrassing for you but the best thing to do is talk to his mum about it. Go and tell her that you started your period last night unexpectedly and that you leaked on the bed sheets. Her being a woman will mean she'll handle things discreetly. Just take off the bed sheets, get them washed, and she'll know how to get the blood stain out. Jobs a goodun!
boba
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
well actually mine do start completely randomly since I'm coming off the deopo injection and theres countless other reasons someone might not know as well
Jimbo1234
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Will :D)
True, some girls know pretty much to the hour when their period will start so could fully prepare. Others vary by a few days each time so you don't really know when you will come on. Also hormonal contraception can give you very irregular periods so you have absolutely no clue when you'll come on.
(Original post by duracell)
Um, I beg to disagree. Even on the pill, it can vary by a day or two either way. Before I went on the pill it could vary by up to 3 or 4 days each way. So that's "why the hell" girls don't know when they're due to start.

A few days is good enough to take precautions because who would want to leak on their bf's bed....
Pappu Junior
Report 8 years ago
Spill tea on his bed
EasyA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Blood-Stains

:-) I've seen it happen a lot.Try Hydrogen Peroxide actually Normally eliminates stains pretty well.Detergent has always been the worst option in my experience and hand soap works better.Baking Soda works good too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
22.22%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (0)
0%
Agree (4)
44.44%
Strongly Agree (3)
33.33%

Watched Threads