The Student Room Group

Asking For A Phone Number?

Just say your out one night and you meet someone. How confident do you feel in asking for it/giving it out.
Reply 1
How easy it is correlates to the amount of alcohol consumed.
Reply 2
If I want someone's number, I just ask. It's not like I'm asking her if she wants to tear off a piece. So I just say "can I call you some time?" andsee if she says yes and offers me her number.
Reply 3
I dont tend to ask for numbers while being 100% sober. I like to remain confident because I think the key to it is being confident regardless, what do you lose if you dont get a girl's number who you may never see again?
Reply 4
I run around till I look sweaty and distressed.

Mess up my clothes a bit while I'm at it.

Then I go to the girl ans scream "They're after and tthey're cominf after you too, RUN!!! NO! We can't stick together, that will make it easy for them, give me.your number now, go somewhere safe and lay low".

A few hours later: *Ring ring* "Hey baby" :sexface:
Reply 5
After a few drinks so I'm confident but not bumbling. "can I have your number" is usually fine
Original post by Yawn11

Then I go to the girl ans scream "They're after and tthey're cominf after you too, RUN!!! NO! We can't stick together, that will make it easy for them, give me.your number now, go somewhere safe and lay low".

:lol: So smooth.

As a girl: I never ask for a guy's number, unless I have a reason to or he's already a friend. I'm just too shy :colondollar:
Reply 7
Original post by Milky Milk
*Wipes sweat drops from jumper*
"Ew go away freak...."

You... :colonhash:
Original post by Yawn11

Brilliant. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending