The Student Room Group

Irish Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DK_Tipp
A week in Kilkenny... Not my idea of a holiday!

A weekend on the lash in Kilkenny City on the other hand...

I come from Essex.. a lash where ever you go!!
Just visiting friends and family :smile:
I've only discovered this thread, and it's quiet...
Didn't even know this thread existed. Wow. Are there not many Irish people looking to study in the UK? I've to pick between Exeter and Aberdeen, and Edinburgh if they make me an offer :smile: What offers have you guys gotten?
I'm Irish...trying to find other Irish people who want to study in Scotland or England next year :smile:
Original post by katebishop
Didn't even know this thread existed. Wow. Are there not many Irish people looking to study in the UK? I've to pick between Exeter and Aberdeen, and Edinburgh if they make me an offer :smile: What offers have you guys gotten?

I'm from N.I and I'm planning to go to Dundee to study History and Politics. :smile: What do you plan to study?
Well lads!

Didn't know this existed...
I'm Irish...trying to find other Irish people who want to study in Scotland or England next year :smile:

I've studied in Scotland and currently in England if you want to know anything :smile:
yooo im irish :u:

Born and bred in Grimsby, bout as English as it gets - apart from the Irish gramps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending