The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Help with Lincoln accommodation pleaseee

Hey guys,

I'm starting at Lincoln this September and I have NO clue which accommodation to apply for, and the Lincoln website has been oh so unhelpful.

I've read a few threads and it looks like I'm avoiding that Danesgate one.

I'm all for being with other freshers and all but why must the Village be so cack?! :s-smilie:

Can anyone give me a brief breakdown/outline of each accommodation with a rating outta 10 for a fresher please?!

Oohhh, also, is there a Starbucks nearby? I'm going to need a job transfer when I come up and I don't want to have to travel far.

Thanking you! :smile:
you haven't applied for accommodation yet?
if this is the case then you will be pretty lucky to get anywhere that isn't a house.
both the junxion and pavillions are nice but they are expensive, hayes wharf and brayford quay are also pretty nice too.
There's a starbucks in town so you won't have to go far, its like a five minute walk from danesgate and brayford quay.
Although at this point i'm thinking you won't really have much choice when it comes down to where you live if you are only just getting it sorted now.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
No need of luck, coming to Lincoln through clearing (Got my results early July).
:-) Thanks for the help x
Reply 3
the best accomodation would be pavilions or the junxion which are quite expensive.... but right now it is kinda late so dont know if you would still have a high chance of getting one of them. :P
There's a starbucks on the high street and one opposite the Morrisons all the students shop at, which will be close-ish if you live in pavilions. Anything that is not a house will be super expensive, but it'll help you make friends!
Reply 5
College Mews are £73 for ensuite which is one of the cheaper options
Reply 6
have a look at the groups on facebook, a lot of people advertising accommodation that needs to be filled on there.
Reply 7
i have a double room available, fully furnished, all bills included, top of steep hill. fantastic property for £72 a week. only available as i wish to commute.

Quick Reply

Latest