Girls, what does anal feel like? I'm worried. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
anon or delete please.

so my boyfriend asked me to do anal with him but I'm really worried that i might **** everywhere or fart or something else equally embarrassing.

anything i can do in advance (or during) to make sure nothing bad happens?
(:Becca(:
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It feels like taking a large uncomfortable **** in reverse.
addylad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have a poo?
Fjarskafinn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go to the toilet beforehand. Use plenty of lube. Don't do it if you don't want to.

Let's be honest, if this guy would be put off by you farting, then I wonder how he's comfortable doing anal in the first place!
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Having a great big poo thats been stuck up there for ages, then to come out slowly, and holding it back in as if you were not in the vicinity of a lavatory.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Fjarskafinn)
Go to the toilet beforehand. Use plenty of lube. Don't do it if you don't want to.

Let's be honest, if this guy would be put off by you farting, then I wonder how he's comfortable doing anal in the first place!
no i've farted in front of him by accident before, he wasnt bothered. he thought it was quite funny actually.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
anon or delete please.

so my boyfriend asked me to do anal with him but I'm really worried that i might **** everywhere or fart or something else equally embarrassing.

anything i can do in advance (or during) to make sure nothing bad happens?
Ok so I've recently got into anal sex with my boyfriend and actually quite enjoy it myself (I'm a girl and receiving).

A few things:

- The anus can be an erogenous zone for some people. It feels very different to vaginal sex, there's sometimes more sensation, but yes, as some other posters have illustrated, it does feel like going to the bathroom in a strange way. For me, it is and I can get quite a lot of pleasure from it, but not everyone is the same. The only way you can know is by trying it, if it doesn't work for you, remember you don't have to do it again to please your boyfriend, if he loves you he'll understand. Or, if you aren't comfortable with doing it, don't do it.

- Use lots of lube, there's no lubrication in the anus, so you should get some Durex play lube or something water based (as to not damage condoms)

- Use a condom! It's not hygienic for him if he doesn't! For that matter as well, never go back to vaginal sex without changing condoms. You could get horrible infections from that.

- Relax a lot beforehand. Your anus has two sphincters, one you can control and the other you can't. The only way you can get the penis past both sphincters is by having lots of foreplay and be very lubed up. My boyfriend fingered me a bit beforehand (through a condom so there's no worry of mess on his hands) to loosen me up to sex.

Hope this helps! Have fun!
Junaid16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(I'm a girl and receiving).
:lolwut: What's the alternative?
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Like warm apple pie.
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Junaid16)
Strap on
ktlaurenroe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My friend described it as "pooing backwards".

Take that as you will.
DanielMartin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I might be a guy but I know that its similar to some operations I've had done.
Imagine a tube inside you... anywhere inside... that kind of pressure but odd almost nice sensation of having something thats kind of... under pressure and tight in you.
Not to sound weird or disgusting as Im a guy but I've had alot of intestinal operations done such as colonoscopy (which is just a probe up the anus with a light on the end ) so yeah
Anonymous #1
wow! thank you sooooo much for this. this is exactly the type of advice i needed. thank you, thank you thank you!!

and yeah i want to try it too, he's pressuring me into doing it. i'm just worried as it'll be my first time. but i feel a lot more prepared after reading your message. thanks again!!! xxxx

Ok so I've recently got into anal sex with my boyfriend and actually quite enjoy it myself (I'm a girl and receiving).

A few things:

- The anus can be an erogenous zone for some people. It feels very different to vaginal sex, there's sometimes more sensation, but yes, as some other posters have illustrated, it does feel like going to the bathroom in a strange way. For me, it is and I can get quite a lot of pleasure from it, but not everyone is the same. The only way you can know is by trying it, if it doesn't work for you, remember you don't have to do it again to please your boyfriend, if he loves you he'll understand. Or, if you aren't comfortable with doing it, don't do it.

- Use lots of lube, there's no lubrication in the anus, so you should get some Durex play lube or something water based (as to not damage condoms)

- Use a condom! It's not hygienic for him if he doesn't! For that matter as well, never go back to vaginal sex without changing condoms. You could get horrible infections from that.

- Relax a lot beforehand. Your anus has two sphincters, one you can control and the other you can't. The only way you can get the penis past both sphincters is by having lots of foreplay and be very lubed up. My boyfriend fingered me a bit beforehand (through a condom so there's no worry of mess on his hands) to loosen me up to sex.

Hope this helps! Have fun!
Anonymous #3
Report 7 years ago
Very very very painful
isawsparks89
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Like an uncomfortable backwards poo. Really didn't like it personally, but I know a few girls who do, so never say never.

Use a lot of lube
username418231
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
wow! thank you sooooo much for this. this is exactly the type of advice i needed. thank you, thank you thank you!!

and yeah i want to try it too, he's pressuring me into doing it. i'm just worried as it'll be my first time. but i feel a lot more prepared after reading your message. thanks again!!! xxxx
He really shouldn't pressure you into anything, only do what you want to do.
venenecinema
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Junaid16)
My thoughts exactly
Anonymous #1
to anonymous 2: i meant to say he's NOT pressuring me into doing it.
Phil2008
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why don't you experiment by yourself so you'll have some sort of idea what it'll feel like?
DanielMartin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phil2008)
Why don't you experiment by yourself so you'll have some sort of idea what it'll feel like?
I have a better idea.

The girl does it too him first, thus if it likes it... he does it back to you... xD Everybody wins. Fair game. Only use a dildo on him..
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
19.03%
The paper was reasonable (1101)
46.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (519)
22%
It was TERRIBLE (290)
12.29%

Watched Threads