kriztinae
de hav :rolleyes:

I lived on de hav, before your time even :eviltongu

..but telford is more affordable :wink:
Reply 82
Roberts Way :love:
Reply 83
OK i'm bored so two questions about accom;

1. How long after confirming Herts as firm choice do yuo get sent the accommodation forms etc.?

2. If i chose and was accepted a place on the DeHav campus how does the moving in work with regards to the no car policy? Park on college lane and lug everything over by hand?
Reply 84
to answer your questions
1) it depends on your offer. If your offer is conditional then you will recieve your accomodation info just after results come out in August.. If you offer is unconditional, I believe they should be able to sort out your accomodation ASAP..

2) Cars are allowed on the de-hav campus on the first weekend when people move in. They let cars into the halls area at a certain rate through the car-park and it is adviceable to come in very early to sort yourself out.. Don't worry, you wont be logging your stuff about from college lane :biggrin:
Reply 85
August?! :frown: i wanna get it sorted now lol think i'm deffo gonna choose DeHav, prefer the luxary of an ensuite room :smile:
Reply 86
Dokta
August?! :frown: i wanna get it sorted now lol think i'm deffo gonna choose DeHav, prefer the luxary of an ensuite room :smile:
Yep.. They usually confirm it in August, so I guess you have a conditional offer then :p:.. Anyways, get your application in fast, your first choice is not always guaranteed by the way but I do hope you get de-hav...
De-hav was actually my last choice and that's where I ended up living :eek:, but don't follow that example lol just apply as a matter or preference :biggrin:
Reply 87
I confirmed herts as my first choice about a month ago, just wondered if i was going to be sent anything from the university like a "we're glad you've chosen us" etc. *shrug*
Dokta
I confirmed herts as my first choice about a month ago, just wondered if i was going to be sent anything from the university like a "we're glad you've chosen us" etc. *shrug*

Same. I recently got a little glossy magazine from them telling me why i should chose them.

I already have!
Reply 89
Dokta

I Can't remember if I recieved a confirmation except by checking UCAS track... but all in good time don't worry :wink:
Reply 90
i got the ucas confirmation the next day! was very surprised at how quickly they got back to me
Reply 91
I did it, herts is my firm choice. Im so excited, just wanna get to uni now lol :smile:
Reply 92
Nice one :yy:.. Hope you enjoy it
Reply 93
i have hertfordshire as my insurance i have not recieved anything about accomodation from them. do i have to fill one in?
Reply 94
i don't think you get an accomodation form unless you select them as firm choice, no point filling out a form if you won't be going there eh? :smile:
I still havent got mine!
Reply 96
When did you confirm they were your firm decision with UCAS?
About two months ago!! I haven't got anything from then since, except for the generic "here's a glossy magazine to help you chose", which I got about a month after I chose.

Hmph!
Reply 98
Sit tight, it'll get there eventually :p:
Reply 99
Had a crazy thought and wondered what those in the know think of it. Is it possible to continue to rent a flat/house off campus throughout the summer, as in live there like a "normal" person without having to go home during the time i'm not at uni?

If not no worries but i just plain don't wanna live in nottingham anymore, not even for the 8 or so weeks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending