The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Computer Science Department at Warwick

hi,I have got an Offer for MSc Computer Science and Applications for sep 2011.

I would like to ask current students or previous year students of my course some questions?

Is it true that modules of MSc CSA is more theoretical and less practical.Also some modules are no way relevant to IT sector....

what is job % for this course?

can you brief me regarding this?
Original post by suj009
hi,I have got an Offer for MSc Computer Science and Applications for sep 2011.

I would like to ask current students or previous year students of my course some questions?

Is it true that modules of MSc CSA is more theoretical and less practical.Also some modules are no way relevant to IT sector....

what is job % for this course?

can you brief me regarding this?

You can find out more about the course content here but I can't help more than that. You might have difficulty in finding other people who have done this course since the number is relatively small at around 25.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I too have got an offer for Computer Science and Applications and I do feel the course structure is more theoretical in nature than practical. However, I do need inputs from warwick CS students.
Reply 3
Original post by zees
I too have got an offer for Computer Science and Applications and I do feel the course structure is more theoretical in nature than practical. However, I do need inputs from warwick CS students.

Where ru from? I am from India.give me ur Facebook name or email..we will have chat in Facebook.
Reply 4
coool. add me on fb i have sent you a private message.

Quick Reply

Latest