good luck today people! Is today the day exe.?? Lets hope

Can't wait now
Reply 2421
OFFFFER :smile: check your tracks now :smile:
Reply 2422
Original post by TheBigDog
good luck today people! Is today the day exe.?? Lets hope

Can't wait now

Let's hope so sir :smile: We'll know soon! Hope the best for us both!
Original post by .eXe
Let's hope so sir :smile: We'll know soon! Hope the best for us both!

Hey, just saw on the medicine stalking page that you got an offer from BSMS CONGRATULATIONS, I guesss you are not as nervous now about getting an offer from Liverpool.. what's your first choice?
Reply 2424
OFFER!!!!! I'm in tears right now! My condition is to get an A in maths (which i got in my jan resits!) so I'll see you all soon!!

For all of you guys waiting, hang in there! Even if in the worst case scenario things don't work out - apply to liverpool again next year...it worked for me, so i promise it'll work for you!!
Original post by Reelo
OFFER!!!!! I'm in tears right now! My condition is to get an A in maths (which i got in my jan resits!) so I'll see you all soon!!

For all of you guys waiting, hang in there! Even if in the worst case scenario things don't work out - apply to liverpool again next year...it worked for me, so i promise it'll work for you!!

Congrats!! What time did you find out?
Reply 2426
Original post by Reelo

congratulations! that is so amazing to hear, extremely well done :biggrin:
Reply 2427
Original post by Reelo

Congratulations!!!!!! Really happy for you! The wait always pays off :smile:
Reply 2428
aha after you firm whats next?
Reply 2429
FFS lpool give me a reply
Reply 2430
Original post by Nnuunnuu
Hey, just saw on the medicine stalking page that you got an offer from BSMS CONGRATULATIONS, I guesss you are not as nervous now about getting an offer from Liverpool.. what's your first choice?

Hey thank you! Yes, definitely the nerves have calmed down a bit. Liverpool and BSMS are both my top choice, for different reasons. I love that BSMS has dissections and is traditional and I prefer that over PBL, however I love Liverpool as a city and it is a bit more financially economical than BSMS. So it will be a tough decision but I haven't heard from Liverpool yet so I'll wait until the 31st and if I hear nothing then I will most likely firm BSMS because it was initially my top choice when I applied and I absolutely loved the school tour there!
so bored of waiting
Anyone from the 22nd November heard? :s-smilie:
Original post by Reelo

Congratsssss, so happy for you :smile:
Original post by xgoldenx
Anyone from the 22nd November heard? :s-smilie:

nope i was there too but not heard anything yet :s-smilie:
Original post by luke63000
nope i was there too but not heard anything yet :s-smilie:

Oh right.. the wait is driving me nuts! Were you there in the morning session?
Original post by korz
aha after you firm whats next?

you join the page http://www.facebook.com/groups/138686472924660/?notif_t=group_r2j#!/groups/138686472924660/ if you still haven't joined lol not too sure, I guess you wait for their email to tell you what to do :smile: congrats on your offer
Reply 2437
Original post by Nnuunnuu
you join the page http://www.facebook.com/groups/138686472924660/?notif_t=group_r2j#!/groups/138686472924660/ if you still haven't joined lol not too sure, I guess you wait for their email to tell you what to do :smile: congrats on your offer

aha cheers are you the admin of that group? also have u recieved an email?
Reply 2438
hi all, I'm new to this, still haven't heard anything and my interview was november 21st, did anyone else have the two men, one was a gp trainee and the other was the former dean of the medical school i think?
Reply 2439
Just firmed liverpool :smile: For those who are asking for the time of update...how can i check that? (sorry, very unfamiliar with the way track works!)

Thanks so much guys, for all the words of encouragement and comfort these last few days! I can't wait to meet you all :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending