How do you dance at clubs/parties?

Watch
Hellz_Bellz!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
The reason I ask is because recently I went to a party and everyone seemed to just jump up and down to the music, whereas I was actually dancing.

I was really surprised at this haha. I got complimented for my dancing as well.

So just wondering how you dance?
brobro
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
99% of people go to a club becoz everyone else is going and not to dance. Once at the club people will normally say "i love this song" and jump on the spot for 20-30 secs moving their head violently until they cease. No on really dances in britain unless its wit your girlfriend
Colour Me Pretty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Shake the ass and hips.
-Illmatic-
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Migraine Skank...nuff said :cool:
Mangaka
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Raise arm, jump up.
Hellz_Bellz!
Rep:
?
(Original post by brobro)
99% of people go to a club becoz everyone else is going and not to dance. Once at the club people will normally say "i love this song" and jump on the spot for 20-30 secs moving their head violently until they cease. No on really dances in britain unless its wit your girlfriend
That's lame.
I go to dance And socialize obviously. But mainly to dance.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well that's not true is it. I've been in about 20 clubs and 90% of the people there were dancing, including me. Properly too, not this jumping up and down ****.
TooLaidBack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Similar to this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iqJqNHX_g
Hellz_Bellz!
Rep:
?
(Original post by -Illmatic-)
Migraine Skank...nuff said :cool:
Lol oh yah, that's the way to do it
ShadowConspiracy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Migraine skank
Jungle skank
Tribal skank
TheCurlyHairedDude
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I live in London, and there's loads of clubs, some clubs mostly black people go too and I can tell you now we do not jump and bop our heads. We dance/Whine/Dagger/Jerk/Dougie/ everything....

It's only white clubs that have the dudes bopping heads, and the white girls coming in those tight dresses in high heels that can't even dance....
SillyRodent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do a crab style dance, moving from side to side crouched whilst doing a pincer like action with my hands. There has to be quite a lot of room on the dancefloor though.
Hellz_Bellz!
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
I live in London, and there's loads of clubs, some clubs mostly black people go too and I can tell you now we do not jump and bop our heads. We dance/Whine/Dagger/Jerk/Dougie/ everything....

It's only white clubs that have the dudes bopping heads, and the white girls coming in those tight dresses in high heels that can't even dance....
Yeah, I live in London, I think that's why I'm not into the whole jumping thing, it's kinda ******ed.
vbenoyosa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by TooLaidBack)
Similar to this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iqJqNHX_g
lol that was great
IPlayThePiccolo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SillyRodent)
I do a crab style dance, moving from side to side crouched whilst doing a pincer like action with my hands. There has to be quite a lot of room on the dancefloor though.
This sounds fantastic. I like dancing but I suck.
username540512
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Like a ****ty version of this guy (tall one).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUWAY...ailpage#t=292s

****. Even I'm moist for him right now.
Vulpix
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When I started going to sixth form parties everyone did the jumping up and down thing. Now everyone dances normally generally.
RexyB
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I fear going to a club and having a guy bend ne over and DAGGA DAGGA DAGGA, already I have to be vigilant in my sixth form. As fkr tje dancing question I'm a contemporary dancer, a commercial dancer and a belly dancer (tribal fusion for those in the know) I'm also black. As you can guess I dance properly.
Marsha2112
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XGMb5PakOQ Like this!

Loljk, it depends on the song though - Basshunter would require jumping, J Lo would require some aerobics and most songs the generic club side-to-side dance, with a few novelty moves thrown in.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Very badly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads