The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My Comiserations RedSapphire. I too will not be joining you Trinitarians as I have just been pooled for Law. Trinity was beautiful, o well UEA is nice as well.
Reply 21
I won't see you all next year. It hasn't sunk in yet. I don't think I'll be coming to this forum again.
I don't know what I'll do now.
Hun don't worry about it. We didn't get in....yes be dissapointed but it's not a catastrophy.
Reply 23
Course: L100 Economics
Conditions: AAA in Maths, Physics and Economics.

See you there minimo, Honza, etc.! :biggrin:
Reply 24
Honza

I just called the main Trinity phone number and the man I spoke to said he could not tell me but that I should wait for the letter.
I'm quite confident as well this was not because he did not want me to have to learn about a rejection on the phone as he didn't ask for my name.
What number did you call?
Reply 25
Pooled.
Reply 26
I emailed them just now and they replied within ten minutes. Pretty prompt I must say.
I have a conditional offer of AAA for natural sciences (bio) from Trinity, but I won't be matriculating at Cambridge, though I have every respect for the university. Sigh why don't Oxbridge offer financial aid like the US universities...
Reply 27
rayyy, if you are overseas you can apply for a bursary from the Cambridge Overseas/Commonwealth Trust. Some people can get as much as 7000 pounds. I myself receive a bursary :smile:
Reply 28
So minimo, what's in store for us "ickle economists"? :biggrin:
Reply 29
Well done to everyone who got offers. Incidentally I was one of the guys helping out with interviews, my name is Joe incase any of you remember me.
Reply 30
Willa
or we can get everyone using that old webpage i made a while ago:

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~wcjb2/students/index.php

Ooo, cool, how do I get on it?

Edit: ooops, just found it, I'm stupid.
Reply 31
N9ne
So minimo, what's in store for us "ickle economists"? :biggrin:

Adhsur and me will cook up something decidedly evil... :biggrin:
And it's 'ickle BABY economists' btw! :wink: :p:
Reply 32
JaF
Well done to everyone who got offers. Incidentally I was one of the guys helping out with interviews, my name is Joe incase any of you remember me.
I don't think I met you; I met Ciaran though. (I was there on Monday afternoon)
Reply 33
Trinitarian is a distant dream-been pooled-dunno where-dunno when-dunno what the hell to do
Reply 34
applied to read engineering, but was unsuccessful. I guess some things weren't meant to be. Imperial here I come!
Reply 35
i just had letter been pooled, dont know what my chances are though another few weeks anxious wait
Reply 36
Some of you sound so sad.... I do feel for you - try + stay positive though! (I know it is little comfort me saying this :hugs:).

Anyway, count me in - if I get my As then I will be going to Trinity for Medicine. (am excited but trying not to make it too obvious!)

Liana.
Reply 37
*Liana*
Some of you sound so sad.... I do feel for you - try + stay positive though! (I know it is little comfort me saying this :hugs:).

Anyway, count me in - if I get my As then I will be going to Trinity for Medicine. (am excited but trying not to make it too obvious!)

Liana.
Congrats...see you there! Apparently you'll be taught by Ali G's cousin :biggrin:.
Reply 38
This year is very strange, where are the mathmos?
Reply 39
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_G

I suggest you rent the film Ali G...Indahouse. Ali G's hillarious, and his TV show a few years back was brilliant. He also has a degree in History from Christ's, Cambridge :wink:. He is indeed quite crazy.

Latest

Trending

Trending