The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
:s-smilie: Ive been playing too agressivly.. lost, muscle(machop), smeagol(geodude), nemesis(ghastly), ganon(sandshrew) at various stages.:erm: Ive only managed to keep Croco(croconaw) and Friedchick(Pidgeotto) long term.:ninja:
Original post by skipp
x

I believe my Kingdra concept art has not yet been uploaded - for shaaaaaaame Skiploom :colonhash:

I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure I can do it only being a lieutenant of the Pokesoc :unimpressed:
Reply 742
Original post by R.J. Omega
I believe my Kingdra concept art has not yet been uploaded - for shaaaaaaame Skiploom :colonhash:

I'd do it myself, but I'm not sure I can do it only being a lieutenant of the Pokesoc :unimpressed:

:colondollar: knew I'd forgotten something...decided not to resize it, it looks awesome as is :teeth: was it you who was asking for female-friendly pokémon by the way? :hmmmm: was just thinking about it, are you looking for cute or graceful or other? :giggle: milotic comes to mind, as does froslass and articuno

Also loving the nickname :cool: my nuzlocke skiploom is coming along quite nicely

Nulocke update:
Traded smog (:cry2:) for a shroomish named 'Kino', whilst I'm heartbroken I couldn't resist :love: plus my friend really wanted a koffing, so he'll actually be used instead of sitting in my pc box :emog:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 743
Pokemon Black users can get Zekrom over WFC and White users can get Reshiram on 10th March :smile:
Reply 744
I've just downloaded a pokemon yellow emulator :ninja: so I'm going to do my own ( most likely half arsed) attempt at a nuzlocke. So far my pokemon are as follows

Thor (pikachu) Lvl 8
Orpheus (pidgey) Lvl 5

I'm about to head into the Viridian forrest
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by skipp
was it you who was asking for female-friendly pokémon by the way? :hmmmm: was just thinking about it, are you looking for cute or graceful or other? :giggle: milotic comes to mind, as does froslass and articuno

Gardevoir would be a good female looking Pokemon too :3 Elegant and pretty kick ass.
Reply 746
Original post by GirasoleL
Gardevoir would be a good female looking Pokemon too :3 Elegant and pretty kick ass.

RJ (?) gave that as his example :yep:
Original post by skipp
RJ (?) gave that as his example :yep:

Oh really? :tongue: Well, I can see why, it is an awesome Pokemon :biggrin: Maybe we should have a Gardevoir after the Kingdra then? :smile:
Reply 748
Original post by GirasoleL
Oh really? :tongue: Well, I can see why, it is an awesome Pokemon :biggrin: Maybe we should have a Gardevoir after the Kingdra then? :smile:

I have no idea what year it'll be next year, but if there's no appropriate one...I am rather fond of gardevoir :laugh:
Original post by skipp
I have no idea what year it'll be next year, but if there's no appropriate one...I am rather fond of gardevoir :laugh:

Aha, either that or we pretend its the year of the Gardevoir next time :bigsmile:
It's the year of the water snake next year.

Gyarados or Milotic for sure.
Original post by Alofleicester
It's the year of the water snake next year.

Gyarados or Milotic for sure.

Y NO HUNTAIL? :teeth:
Original post by skipp
:colondollar: knew I'd forgotten something...decided not to resize it, it looks awesome as is :teeth: was it you who was asking for female-friendly pokémon by the way? :hmmmm: was just thinking about it, are you looking for cute or graceful or other? :giggle: milotic comes to mind, as does froslass and articuno

Indeed I was :yep: Cute/graceful/anything along those lines, I'm trying to convince Laura to use more Pokemon, but she says she doesn't like anything that doesn't look good/isn't strong or rare :rolleyes: I'm not complaining mind, since it means she's going to trade the Regi legends to me :biggrin:

I'm planning to breed her a full set of the Eeveelutions, then Froslass and Milotic would be good as well, despit being a bitch to evolve :colonhash: she's got her own Gardevoir on her Ruby game atm, and after that I guess I'll get all of the starters.

Fun times :awesome:
Reply 753
A update on my yellow nuzlocke I'm not going to lie being able to speed the game up is handy :P but it's been fun. I battled through Viridian forrest acquiring Nin the catapie then once getting to Pewter town I remembered you could battle your Rival (aka Penis.....yes I'm a child but it's sodding makes my giggle) so I headed back to fight him and acquired Horny the male Nidoran on the way. I destroyed penis then ginded for a while before destroying Brock with a mixture of Nins (now a Butterfree) confusion and Horny's double kick.

Pokemon at the mo

Team:
Thor (pikachu) Lvl 11
Orpheus (pidgey) Lvl 10
Nin (Butterfree) Lvl 11
Horny (Male Nidoran) Lvl 13

Box: Nothing

Dead: Nothing

EDIT- Also I was going to name Nin "I can't believe it's not Butterfree" but it was too long :unimpressed:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 754
Original post by R.J. Omega
Indeed I was :yep: Cute/graceful/anything along those lines, I'm trying to convince Laura to use more Pokemon, but she says she doesn't like anything that doesn't look good/isn't strong or rare :rolleyes: I'm not complaining mind, since it means she's going to trade the Regi legends to me :biggrin:

I'm planning to breed her a full set of the Eeveelutions, then Froslass and Milotic would be good as well, despit being a bitch to evolve :colonhash: she's got her own Gardevoir on her Ruby game atm, and after that I guess I'll get all of the starters.

Fun times :awesome:

Have fun collecting all those :p: although so long as you have a female eevee or ditto and some stones at least some of the eeveelutions should be fairly simple :yep: it's just umbreon, I tend to wait until level 29 so it can learn bite :colonhash:

Thought of a few more she might like to collect, but not sure they're quite as appropriate: butterfree (easy to get & pretty :awesome:), ninetails, starmie?, flygon, sneasel, the elfs, sawsbuck

and if you have a spare jirachi or mew....
Wigglytuff, Miltank and Clefable. :h:
Reply 757

I'm printing this today :biggrin:

erm...PO...anyone?
Original post by NVgrime
erm...PO...anyone?

I play it (: what server/tier do you play?

On the subject of sims, people might be interested in this. It's a battle sim pretty much identical to PO/Shoddy, but it's entirely browser based which is cool if you're on a mobile device like a tablet. Two great additions though are Balanced Hackmons (You can use any Pokemon with any moves, ability, and EVs you want, the only rules are no OHKO moves and no illegal Wonderguard) and Smogon's CAP tier. The hackmons is really fun, you never know what you're going to come up against!
Original post by NVgrime
I'm printing this today :biggrin:

erm...PO...anyone?

Where do you get this from? I reaalllyyy want to play this

Quick Reply

Latest