Why don't guys like big boobs?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Okay, so I'm 16 and have quite big boobs for my age and i'm quite insecure about them. Thing is they aren't in proportion to my body, like i'm not over weight so they blend in, the stand out quite a bit, and they make me a tad insecure. But all i constantly here nowadays is how guys find big boobs disgusting, so why?

I mean like I have trouble wearing certain clothes because my boobs don't fit and such and then guys say they find big boobs disgusting and how much smaller sizes or hardly any boobs are hot or sexy. Why are big boobs so 'disgusting'?
Refrigerator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know what kind of 'guys' you hang around with...
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Guys don't like big boobs? Is the Pope not Catholic then?
IndigoRockGirl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not sure if serious... guys like big boobs, that's pretty much common knowledge.
Sadian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What.
LipstickKisses
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay, so I'm 16 and have quite big boobs for my age and i'm quite insecure about them. Thing is they aren't in proportion to my body, like i'm not over weight so they blend in, the stand out quite a bit, and they make me a tad insecure. But all i constantly here nowadays is how guys find big boobs disgusting, so why?

I mean like I have trouble wearing certain clothes because my boobs don't fit and such and then guys say they find big boobs disgusting and how much smaller sizes or hardly any boobs are hot or sexy. Why are big boobs so 'disgusting'?
:lolwut: Are you sure they're not gay?
M1F2R3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Blasphemy
limetang
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Guys don't like big boobs? That's news to me.
PandaFaerie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Might be to do with the idea that a big chest = a larger lady (not always true, as you said), and the fad for skinny girls, who normally have smaller chests will mean that guys like smaller chests.

From experience though, all guys are different, and you can't really generalise.
ktlaurenroe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not so sure that's accurate.
LordJolliffe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

It depends how big you're talking, i know someone who says 'anything over a C is a waste'
I mean i don't believe that, they obviously can be too big, but that's like anything in this world.
So unless you have a couple of nuclear bombs sticking out of your chest i think you're probably just fine
DymentriX
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
But.... I love boobs.
Hylean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have small hands, and you know what they say... "more than a hand full is a waste".

As for the guys, I'm quite surprised. Most guys seem to like big breasts.
Aeschylus
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I bloody love big boobs.
Mangaka
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Because they're disgusting they are just.... I can't even joke about boobs, i ****ing love big boobs...
KimKallstrom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

You're hanging out with gaylords, OP.
ByronicHero
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Some of us love them.
wactm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Boobs are boobs are boobs. Big is good. You smoke crack.
maria1291
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think men prefer pert, firm and even and nicely shaped breasts. Ones that are too big are unattractive in my opinion and I do hear that from many men! Still big-ish but not like really unportional.
naommi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
in my experience, guys love big boobs.

people notice i have big boobs before they even notice i have blue hair.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.43%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.48%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.17%
I need help with my personal statement (91)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.07%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.85%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.87%

Watched Threads