The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Depending on your ancestry, I'm told that most can be traced, well not traced, but most people are Celtic.
Reply 2
I read the Cornish are different ?

And white polish are Slavic ??
Reply 3
secondly, what race are the Irish ?? Celtic too ?
Reply 4
The Scotts are from Egypt according to the Scottichronicon.
Original post by calkin700
secondly, what race are the Irish ?? Celtic too ?

Irish and Scots (and Welsh?) are Celtic. English were too, but the Anglo Saxons gave England a lot after the Romans left. Language, name of the country, name of counties, so whilst most English were Celtic, they integrated with Anglo Saxons and probably 'died out'. Then the whole process starts again with the Normans, although on to a lesser extent.

Disclaimer: These are my own thoughts, I'm not an expert, so don't jump down my throat if I'm wrong.
Reply 6
Human, you bumcheek.
Original post by calkin700
I read the Cornish are different ?

And white polish are Slavic ??

Not sure about Cornish, but they had their own language, Cornish, up until the 18th Century when the last person who spoke it died. Not sure if they are racially different though.

Most Eastern Europeans are considered Slavs.
Reply 8
They're all ****ing white, does it matter? I can't honestly tell the difference.

It's like arabs and kurds, wtf? They both look exactly the same. Some only differentiate in language and a lot of them, not even that.
The Welsh are definetly Celtic
Reply 10
Original post by bob247
They're all ****ing white, does it matter? I can't honestly tell the difference.

It's like arabs and kurds, wtf? They both look exactly the same. Some only differentiate in language and a lot of them, not even that.

look at the rwanda genocide

killed because one race was tall and thin, the other chubby and small

You are just a race denier. No im not saying kill each other, I meant to imply people are racially different, kind of like a cat breed connoisseur, he doesnt turn around and say, all cats are the same, he has favorite breed, etc
(edited 12 years ago)
We are all a mix. I don't think there's anyone can say they are simply Celtic, or roman, or anglo-saxon decent (one of them), because we are a big mixture.
Reply 12
Homo sapiens sapiens :ahee:

*Waits for the neg* :ninja:

Spoiler

whites brits are ethnic european. it matters not their european ancestry.

those who deny white solidarity are racist.
I thought the white British were...British. But the name for the race would be white.
Reply 15
Original post by humanrights
whites brits are ethnic european. it matters not their european ancestry.

those who deny white solidarity are racist.

Spoiler

Reply 16
well i'm british but i don't look like it... i get told i look spanish, east european, russian, middle eastern... but never british. lol
Original post by U.S Lecce

Spoiler

you are a white self loather.
Reply 18
would you say all cats are the same ?? No there are different breeds etc ,

I am not against white solidarity, we should unite as whites, from Slavs to Anglo Saxons and all between.
Reply 19
Original post by humanrights
you are a white self loather.

Man you are too funny! :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending