Why tall girls are better.

Watch
This discussion is closed.
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
It's a commonly held view that guys like girls to be shorter than themselves, pretty much all of us want that; but that does not mean that we necessarily like short girls, but taller girls seem to be getting the wrong message; which is that guys only like short girls girls. This isn't quite the case, guys tend to want girls who are shorter than themselves (we think about this relatively), this line of thought also holds true for girls as they like men to be taller than themselves. But I have heard guys say that they just like short girls in general because they think that shorter girls are just cuter. I would disagree with this. For me, the only advantage that a short girl has is that she's easier to maneuver in bed; I've got to admit, that's a pretty big advantage But I love tall girls and here's why...

Taller girls are generally leaner, I like my girls nice and lean so that the curves show and that I don't confuse those lovely curves with love-handles and other bits of flab around there (seriously love-handles are terrible); tall girls just have a better overall shape.

Secondly, (and no sane man can deny this) tall girls have killer legs!!! oh my goodness the amount of tall girls I've seen this summer showing off those wonderful lean, perfectly sculpted tanned legs:coma:. Seeing this has just made my summer, thank you to all the tall blonde girls of England.

Shorter girls tend to have badly proportioned stubby legs which have bundles of flab where you don't where the calf ends and where the ankle begins (they're called canckles). Furthermore, it's easier for taller girls to get in shape because the fat around their bodies is spread more thinly; so you don't have to worry too much about your girlfriend getting fat on you

So yeah, my reasons for why tall girls are aesthetically superior to short girls. So what do you think TSR?

P.S sorry for making all you short girls out there insecure but the truth has to be said, don't shoot the messenger
Unknown?
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You have to be careful though. They are just as likely to be gold diggers.
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm 5'10.
I have love handles and cankles.

I ruined your dream. Sorry.
Aj12
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh look another thread where one person imposes their view on everyone. People like different things, get over it.
SpicyStrawberry
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks for making me feel better about being taller than all my friends but not all guys think this is true lol. Tall people still have their flaws, just like everyone else.
Kiss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm 6,5 and I couldn't care less what height my girl friend is
TheCurlyHairedDude
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So in a nutshell: People mis-understand when guys says they like short girls, when in actual fact they mean girls who are shorter than then.

As for the rest:You being a bit of a dunce breed and insulting short woman
JohnnytheFox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I prefer to appreciate girls in all shapes and sizes.

Life is much more interesting that way. I like spaghetti bolognese for example, but I wouldn't want to eat it every day for the rest of my life.
Bubbles0ox
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
their boobs are closer to boys faces?
francistheswole
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
petite>tall girls
Ham_Sandwich
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sounds like you just like slim girls with good legs tbh. You can still be fat and have cankles whether you're 5 ft or 7 ft.
IB_19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What would you consider as tall? I am 5ft 9 and whilst it's over the average height by quite a bit, it's not extremely tall. However, yes I do agree, being quite tall definitely has its merits.
JollyJelly
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So you're saying all short girls are fat, basically.
Wookie42
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OP will be forever alone.
Cherryblossompink
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
It's a commonly held view that guys like girls to be shorter than themselves, pretty much all of us want that; but that does not mean that we necessarily like short girls, but taller girls seem to be getting the wrong message; which is that guys only like short girls girls. This isn't quite the case, guys tend to want girls who are shorter than themselves (we think about this relatively), this line of thought also holds true for girls as they like men to be taller than themselves. But I have heard guys say that they just like short girls in general because they think that shorter girls are just cuter. I would disagree with this. For me, the only advantage that a short girl has is that she's easier to maneuver in bed; I've got to admit, that's a pretty big advantage But I love tall girls and here's why...

Taller girls are generally leaner, I like my girls nice and lean so that the curves show and that I don't confuse those lovely curves with love-handles and other bits of flab around there (seriously love-handles are terrible, girls if you have them go kill yourself); tall girls just have a better overall shape.

Secondly, (and no sane man can deny this) tall girls have killer legs!!! oh my goodness the amount of tall girls I've seen this summer showing off those wonderful lean, perfectly sculpted tanned legs:coma:. Seeing this has just made my summer, thank you to all the tall blonde girls of England.

Shorter girls tend to have badly proportioned stubby legs which have bundles of flab where you don't where the calf ends and where the ankle begins (they're called canckles). Furthermore, it's easier for taller girls to get in shape because the fat around their bodies is spread more thinly; so you don't have to worry too much about your girlfriend getting fat on you

So yeah, my reasons for why tall girls are aesthetically superior to short girls. So what do you think TSR?

P.S sorry for making all you short girls out there insecure but the truth has to be said, don't shoot the messenger
to be honest short girls can have long legs too, it depends on the torso to leg ratio
i am 5ft 3 and have long legs and a short torso and it really shows

and my friend who is tall has really short legs and a mega long torso

ooh btw i am not fat at all
-Neon-
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
But smaller girls are easier to throw about in bed.
JaiiStarh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're just going to get negged by a bunch of midgets.....and so will I now.

Honestly though,I think there are good factors for both tall and small girls. But if the girl is attractive facewise,I'm sure a couple of inches aren't really going to change your opinion on how hot she is.
Plus,what if the guy is a shorty as well,he's obviously going to prefer the more petite females,as they will look less awkward together. Although recently I have noticed,short guys have grown wings and have decided to start approaching tall girls
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aj12)
Oh look another thread where one person imposes their view on everyone. People like different things, get over it.
I'm not imposing my views on anyone, I'm sharing my views; there's a crucial difference between the two. Secondly, my thread is about why I think tall girls are hotter, I'm perfectly entitled to hold that view as you are to yours (whatever view that may be). My post may seem rather over zealous and quite narrow, but that's mostly for the purpose of entertainment. So hey...loosen up
Miss_Scarlett
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by francistheswole)
petite>tall girls
Erm no.

Petite and tall are different... tall isnt better and neither is petite....they are just different.
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Rep:
?
(Original post by JaiiStarh)
You're just going to get negged by a bunch of midgets.....and so will I now.

Honestly though,I think there are good factors for both tall and small girls. But if the girl is attractive facewise,I'm sure a couple of inches aren't really going to change your opinion on how hot she is.
Plus,what if the guy is a shorty as well,he's obviously going to prefer the more petite females,as they will look less awkward together. Although recently I have noticed,short guys have grown wings and have decided to start approaching tall girls
Yeah the face is the most important thing, I wouldn't rule out a short girl if she had a smile to die for. I've already mentioned why guys like girls to be shorter than themselves, so that takes into account the fact that short guys like even shorter girls.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads