The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Can't wait for tonights ep, I missed it last week, not sure what happened at all.
Just watched last week ep: LOL at Malick! Such a boss!

That Kelly girl :sexface:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 302
Very funny Hanssen / Binns moments in yesterday's episode!
Anyone know how I can get holby online (not Live). Studying in Germany at the moment so can't get Iplayer.
bbc website
Reply 305
Original post by AllissaValentine
bbc website

They are in Germany and can't get iplayer
Reply 306
I knew that Selena's policy would in disaster
Something dodgy about Max
Go Michael show the George the failure of that awful policy
I wonder who will be the nurse on Keller???
Reply 307
I still have to catch up on the last episode, but is Luc ever coming back?
I think Spence just became my new hero. He's redeemed himself well for the plastics scandal :congrats:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 309
Eddi all the way, i love her!
My top 4 characters: Eddi, Jac, Hanssen and Sasha.
They (and Malik) are the reasons i watch it.
I ship Eddi and Luc.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
Reply 310
Yes, but when it's most awkward for Eddi, so a few more weeks yet.

Reply 311
And btw, does anyone else hate Tara as much as me? I can't stand her, when she came back i was so annoyed. We'd only just got rid of Sahira and Greg... :/

Reply 312
Original post by Democracy
I think Spence just became my new hero. He's redeemed himself well for the plastics scandal :congrats:

Just caught up, wow, totally agree! So glad he did that to George the Idiot!

And does anyone else hate Max? I did like him but he's just annoying me now. Bring back Luc!
Did anyone else not really understand the whole lawsuit stuff in this week's episode? The patient refusing blood was 16, so legally she has to make her own choices regarding her healthcare (unless she's not considered compos mentis, which she obviously was), regardless of her parent's wishes. So why did the Dad threaten to sue them and try and force them into doing the procedure with blood? He wouldn't have had a leg to stand on surely, as they have to pay attention to the patient's wishes, yet Jac said they had to pay attention the father and told them off when they did do the operation bloodless. :confused:

In regards to favourite characters, mine are Jac, Sacha, Eddi, Michael and Mo. I can't stand the new business manager guy... He's a prat. Like an earlier poster said, I ship Eddi and Luc as well... :love: I want Luc to come back as well - he's another favourite. :smile: I like Chantelle as well - she's so sweet bless her, and I like the friendships she has with Malick and Rick.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 314
Sorry, but Jac is someone's Godmother?! :wtf:
Reply 315
Hates Max, someone please knock him out
Original post by BeHappy
Sorry, but Jac is someone's Godmother?! :wtf:

I know! I'm sure that was a joke, I mean who would do that to their child? :lolwut:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 317
Original post by Morgsie
Hates Max, someone please knock him out

Agreed, what an ********! Can't believe Hanssen didn't see through him.

Spoilering though it may be obvious after tonight's episode -

Spoiler

Reply 318
Original post by manupalace
I know! I'm sure that was a joke, I mean who would do that to their child? :lolwut:

I didn't realise she had any friends full stop, let alone someone close enough to do that!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by BeHappy
I didn't realise she had any friends full stop, let alone someone close enough to do that!

Lol, she has Sacha and umm... Elliott?

Quick Reply

Latest