The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BeHappy
Sorry, but Jac is someone's Godmother?! :wtf:

It seems that Jac was mystified by that decision as well! Maybe it was a sibling or someone who decided to make her godmother to their child as well as an aunt. I do love Jac though. :love:

Original post by Morgsie
Hates Max, someone please knock him out

Argh, he's infuriating me so much this episode! :angry: Poor Eddi, he's completely using her and then betraying her. :frown:
Original post by Morgsie
Hates Max, someone please knock him out

Perhaps Luc will :gah:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s19/holby-city/spoilers/a403959/a-crack-in-the-ice.html

Though admittedly, I can't see Luc getting into a physical fight...more like multiple witty put-downs :awesome:
Original post by Democracy
Perhaps Luc will :gah:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s19/holby-city/spoilers/a403959/a-crack-in-the-ice.html

Though admittedly, I can't see Luc getting into a physical fight...more like multiple witty put-downs :awesome:

YAY!!! :dance:

Spoiler

Edit: Finished watching tonight's episode - I really enjoyed that! And yay for Sacha's phone call at the end! :dance: I do love Sacha, and I'm so pleased he's realised that creepy Max is quite obviously using and lying to Eddi. I feel so sorry for Eddi though - everyone was blaming her all through the episode, and Chrissie seemed pretty keen to be jumping on that bandwagon as well. I only started watching in December (well, I watched it quite a bit in 1999/2000 when it first began) - why do Chrissie and Eddi seem to dislike each other so much? Eddi is awesome!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 323
Loved tonight's episode. But I'd like Luc to grow his hair back :tongue:
Reply 324
Yay Luc is onto the sociopath though I was hoping that Luc punched him

Jac in the locker room, phwroar
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by F Ellen
Loved tonight's episode. But I'd like Luc to grow his hair back :tongue:

Haha, me too! Luc looks odd without his hair... So good to have him back though! :dance: I just hope Eddi has the sense to leave Max and forgive Luc... Max is a creep, and giving her those drugs, seriously, what was Eddi thinking by taking them?! He shouldn't have offered, and when he did, she should've reported him... It was obvious that he was lying about them treating his MH issues, and as a nurse, she would know that... He has her wrapped around his little finger. Poor Eddi. :frown: I want Max to go, especially now Luc's back!

I love Sacha so much though. :love: The radiation storyline was good as well, and does anyone else love the scenes between Mo and Jac? :smile:
Oh chantelle :facepalm:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 327
"Shut up, you one kidneyed freak" :love:
(edited 11 years ago)
Loved yesterdays episode though the storyline occasionally bordered on the ridiculous. Loving Jac and Jonny. Anyone remember how Jac ended up with only 1 kidney?
Reply 329
Original post by manupalace
Loved yesterdays episode though the storyline occasionally bordered on the ridiculous. Loving Jac and Jonny. Anyone remember how Jac ended up with only 1 kidney?

Something to do with a long lost sister I think
Original post by Morgsie

According to Wikipedia it was donated to her long-lost mother, who then buggered off again having received it...
Original post by Morgsie

Oh yeah! I think I vaguely remember her mum turning up and her sister (or mum) needing a kidney :confused::dontknow:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
According to Wikipedia it was donated to her long-lost mother, who then buggered off again having received it...

Oh right, yeah. Thanks, I remember now
Reply 333
Original post by manupalace

lol, I thought the plot was ridiculous. The whole way through I was like seriously?:rolleyes: But there were some funny moments!
Original post by ruby321
lol, I thought the plot was ridiculous. The whole way through I was like seriously?:rolleyes: But there were some funny moments!

Great. I'm relieved I wasn't the only one! I also work in a hospital so some of the storylines have seemed ridiculous to me for a while now, I'm not sure if it's getting worse or I'm just getting more cynical :redface: I still love it though :biggrin::colondollar:
Reply 335
Hanssen dealt with that guy LIKE A BOSS
Original post by F Ellen
Hanssen dealt with that guy LIKE A BOSS

I loved how stoic and calm he remained despite being injured as well... :love: Pretty brave of him to suture his own cut... So pleased Binns has gone as well! :dance: But Hanssen was generally very awesome. As ever.

Shame there was no Eddi and Luc this week, but I really enjoyed the episode. As ever. :smile: And yay for Chrissie and Sacha, even though I'm not that keen on Chrissie as a character at times, I love Sacha so much!
Is it wrong that I wanted Jac to be pregnant?

Hanssen last episode was so boss, how calm he remained through it all. Show's why he's the one in charge.
Original post by dinrah04
Hanssen last episode was so boss, how calm he remained through it all. Show's why he's the one in charge.

I know right! :adore:

Quick Reply

Latest