Name as many common prescription and OTC drugs as you can thread

Watch this thread
ilickbatteries
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I've recently started working in a pharmacy and I've found it really interesting. It's not something I'd ever considered before, and although I'd never ever be able to do a degree in it, it's something I'd love to read up on and know more about, purely for my own satisfaction.

So, name as many common prescription drugs and OTC drugs as you can. We can even make a game of it!

I'll go first, with one that always seems to come up...

Allopurinol
petzneo
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
levothyroxine

I like this game
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Loratadine - Used for Hayfever,

whos gonna be next,

good game by the way !!! roll on comment number 4
username549232
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Esomeprazole
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Certizine DiHydrochloride - Used for Hayfever again
petzneo
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
erythromycin
NotSoCool.Fly
Badges: 11
Report 10 years ago
i'm ashamed i know none as fancy

erm

roaccutane being prescription only:p:
The_Goose
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
diclofenac, lanzaprozole, codeine, amitriptyline, fexofenadine hydrochloride, diazepam, mebevrine

plus all the obvious paracetamol ibuprofen etc

that's just from my drawer =O
ahmadjan3
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
amlodipine
aspirin
atenolol
propanolol
bisprolol
furosemide
simvastatin
atorvastatin
pravastatin
ezetimibe
fluoxetine
carbamazepine
sodium valproate
metformin

petzneo
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Loool guys...I liked the game better.... so Im going to go with ahmadjan3 last drug and say

nifedipine

for those that don't know the rules, the next person needs to name a drug beginning with e (last letter of nifedipine)
ahmadjan3
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by petzneo)
Loool guys...I liked the game better.... so Im going to go with ahmadjan3 last drug and say

nifedipine

for those that don't know the rules, the next person needs to name a drug beginning with e (last letter of nifedipine)
ezetimibe then
sc0307
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
metformin gliclazide :P
petzneo
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sc0307)
metformin gliclazide :P
Ezetimibe
CoolDude
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Estradiol!

GOD! I love this game

:party:
kingkhan
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
glue
petzneo
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kingkhan)
glue
Im ignoring this one lol, read my description of the game!

losartan
ahmadjan3
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by petzneo)
Im ignoring this one lol, read my description of the game!

losartan
naproxen
username549232
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Nebivolol
ahmadjan3
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RobJ93)
Nebivolol
lorazepam.
U.S Lecce
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
*think of one quick*

Eh eh eh..................first aid kit! :ninja:........................................................:getmecoat:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (5)
38.46%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (7)
53.85%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (1)
7.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads