puddledancer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I am hoping to go to LJMU in september and I am staying at home due to horrible anxiety problems and will be (hopefully) driving there. I was wondering as I couldn't find anything on the website whether there are car parking facilities avalible for any students or will I have to obtain some kind of permit. I'm wondering this now as I have to start planning now how I will have to get there.
MrAnonymous
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey there dancer girl! I posted a similar inquiry a few days ago but unforunately I've yet to get any replies.

Are you gonna be at the IM Marsh or Byrom Street campus? From what I've read so far, it appears that only the IM Marsh campus offers student parking.

Please do share with me if you find more info
puddledancer
Rep:
?
I'm at John Fosters for English Literature but thanks to some inquirys and phone calls I got the number for Welfare, 01519046057 who are going to call me back with someone who knows what to talk to me about. I did find out though that any car parking is sparse and even the staff have to use public car parks sometimes.
lydzz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i was at the john foster building last year and there wasnt really anywhere to park long term.. obviously theres parking day by day but thats about a fiver a day so its not really worth it.. there might be somewhere to park in whichever accommodation you stay in though?? im in st andrews garden this year and theres car parking here for 7.50 a week : ) on the other hand youre always 5 mins away from a train station home!
puddledancer
Rep:
?
Ive got a parking permit because of some problems I have so thats sorted for me now
brett2711
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Any advice how to get a parking permit ? Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (200)
39.14%
Take autumn exams (155)
30.33%
Look for a job (17)
3.33%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.11%
Take a year out (88)
17.22%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
5.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed