The Student Room Group

Why aren't the media reporting the Israeli protests?

Protests about lack of housing and calling for the Israeli prime minister to stand down have been left unreported these aren't small protests they have 10000s of people

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is on Al Jaezera. And likely because compared to Syria and Libya it is nothing much.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Because the media doesn't broadcast anti-Israel news if it doesn't have to.
Reply 3
Original post by Aj12
It is on Al Jaezera. And likely because compared to Syria and Libya it is nothing much.

10s of 1000s people may not sound like very big protests but when you consider israel only has a population of 7 million it is quite a lot bigger
Reply 4
because jews run the world
Reply 5
^^^^ this. All media is controlled by Zionists. Research and educate yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYe2OpoB01Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhtPZu3Bk
Reply 6
Because it's about housing?
If thousands of people marched for housing in Argentina, Libya or even Australia I doubt the media would report it.
To sum up

1. Jews run the world
2. Therefore the news does not show Anti-israel news
Original post by Algorithm69
Didn't take long for the anti-Semites to appear.

You talking about people saying Jews run the world?
Reply 11

White noise. Those reports say nothing. Regardless of this fluff when will the MSM give us some coverage of the attacks on the Palestinians? When will the MSN report the patently obvious maneuvers by Israel to start a war with Iran? When will the MSM connect the dots and figure out "geee America military are currently in five countries in the middle east could this be SOMETHING to do with Israel?" When will the MSM ever use the word terrorists when reporting Mossad operations? Will the MSM ever discuss why America gives Israel so much money in foreign aid. Will it ever discuss why Jews have a strangle hold on worldwide finance? Will the MSM ever discuss the overwhelming Jewish presence in the Bolsheviks? Will it ever discuss just what happened the Russia Tsars riches when he was butchered by the Bolsheviks? For a group that makes up 2% of the population they sure get around don't they!

Oh and while we're at it why were the Jews expelled from over 100 countries in Europe and don't say antisemitism or else i will have to ask you why antisemitism (if it exists) developed in the first place?
What protests?
Original post by mrsabby
White noise. Those reports say nothing. Regardless of this fluff when will the MSM give us some coverage of the attacks on the Palestinians? When will the MSN report the patently obvious maneuvers by Israel to start a war with Iran? When will the MSM connect the dots and figure out "geee America military are currently in five countries in the middle east could this be SOMETHING to do with Israel?" When will the MSM ever use the word terrorists when reporting Mossad operations? Will the MSM ever discuss why America gives Israel so much money in foreign aid. Will it ever discuss why Jews have a strangle hold on worldwide finance? Will the MSM ever discuss the overwhelming Jewish presence in the Bolsheviks? Will it ever discuss just what happened the Russia Tsars riches when he was butchered by the Bolsheviks? For a group that makes up 2% of the population they sure get around don't they!

Oh and while we're at it why were the Jews expelled from over 100 countries in Europe and don't say antisemitism or else i will have to ask you why antisemitism (if it exists) developed in the first place?

Oh I get it. You know **** all about the long history of Jews being persecuted, so it must be because they were evil conspirators right? I don't have a long answer because this topic alone is worthy of several essays.

In short, you're partially right in bringing up anti-Semitism however 'anti-Semitism' wasn't coined until the late 1800's and a lot of those countries didn't actually exist when Jews were expelled from them.

Probably the most important factor is that Christianity was probably the most narrow-minded and blood thirsty religion at the time. Jews which were unfortunate enough to come under Christian rule were either massacred, forced to convert or forced into slavery - let's not forget that Jews were collectively held responsible for killing Jesus.

Then of course you have the fact that Jews (when allowed to prosper) often excelled in finance and as such they became rich [and subsequently powerful] which made them a prime target for when things went wrong.

Jews were also blamed for causing the Black Death in Europe - are you going to tell me that the evil deeds of the Jews brought this upon themselves? Christians were hardly rational back then, indeed rumor had it that it was a part of a Jewish conspiracy to poison their wells - this wasn't an isolated phenomena either, it was incredibly wide spread.

Don't pretend that everybody was rational back then and that the Jewish people only have themselves to blame for how they were treated in Europe. The fact that they were expelled from over a hundred 'countries' says more about Europe and Christianity at the time than it does about Jews.
Original post by mrsabby
White noise. Those reports say nothing. Regardless of this fluff when will the MSM give us some coverage of the attacks on the Palestinians?

Israeli 'attacks' have been widely reported in the media for decades, have you been living under a rock or do you expect every Israeli air-strike that kills a few militants to appear on your regional news or on the news in between soaps? :confused:

'israel attack gaza' yields 31 million results with the first page displaying stories from The Guardian, Independent, Huffington Post, Time Magazine, Al Jazeera and The Telegraph. Likewise 'israel attacks palestinians' yields 37 million results with several main stream agencies appearing on the first page.

When will the MSN report the patently obvious maneuvers by Israel to start a war with Iran?

I don't know, perhaps when they also report on Iran's provocations against Israel? Perhaps after they've used their prime time news slots to talk about Chinese provocations in the Pacific or perhaps the provocations that go on between any two given nations.

Even so, put in the name of a major news outlet followed by 'Iran Israel' and see how many results you get. You see, it's not the medias job to force an agenda down our throats, even if some do that, which is why you'll find the main stream media talks about the issue between Iran and Israel, not the 'patently obvious maneuvers to start a war'.

When will the MSM connect the dots and figure out "geee America military are currently in five countries in the middle east could this be SOMETHING to do with Israel?"

Pretty sure the media is well aware that Israel forms a major part of America's foreign policy but of course, you're suggesting more than that, that it's some sort of Zionist hegemonic conspiracy.

Sorry, but it's not the job of the main stream media to entertain silly conspiracy theories. That's the job for loons like Alex Jones.

When will the MSM ever use the word terrorists when reporting Mossad operations?

Perhaps when they start referring to Palestinian terrorists as terrorists as opposed to 'militants'. Oh what's that? Calling them terrorists is subjective? Gee, perhaps you refering to Mossad operations as terrorism is exactly that, again, I'm not sure what your idea of the media is, but it's not their job to take a partisan stance on the news.

Will the MSM ever discuss why America gives Israel so much money in foreign aid.

Yes, like they did here and here for example. Sorry to break this to you, but US 'aid' to Israel is hardly a breaking story, worthy of being regurgitated every day.

Will it ever discuss why Jews have a strangle hold on worldwide finance?

Again, it's not the job of the media to entertain conspiracy theories.

Will the MSM ever discuss the overwhelming Jewish presence in the Bolsheviks?

Is this supposed to be mainstream worthy news?

Will it ever discuss just what happened the Russia Tsars riches when he was butchered by the Bolsheviks?

For a group that makes up 2% of the population they sure get around don't they!

The Jewish people have always been 'successful' especially when it comes to finance, a sentiment reflected in the achievements of Israel and indeed Jews. Historically, Jews have always been 'successful', even whilst being oppressed many civilizations recognized this and as such many Jews enjoyed considerable wealth and 'power', sadly when this is mixed with age old anti-antisemitism, it makes them a perfect target for libel and hate.

Also, 2% of 6.7 billion is hardly a small number, especially when you consider the often ancient history of Judaism in the Soviet Union, Europe, America and the Middle East, it only makes sense that they'd be well represented amongst these regions or as you put it 'get about' - not sure what else you'd expect.

Oh I get it. You know **** all about the long history of Jews being persecuted, so it must be because they were evil conspirators right? I don't have a long answer because this topic alone is worthy of several essays.

In short, you're partially right in bringing up anti-Semitism however 'anti-Semitism' wasn't coined until the late 1800's and a lot of those countries didn't actually exist when Jews were expelled from them.

Probably the most important factor is that Christianity was probably the most narrow-minded and blood thirsty religion at the time. Jews which were unfortunate enough to come under Christian rule were either massacred, forced to convert or forced into slavery - let's not forget that Jews were collectively held responsible for killing Jesus.

Then of course you have the fact that Jews (when allowed to prosper) often excelled in finance and as such they became rich [and subsequently powerful] which made them a prime target for when things went wrong.

Jews were also blamed for causing the Black Death in Europe - are you going to tell me that the evil deeds of the Jews brought this upon themselves? Christians were hardly rational back then, indeed rumor had it that it was a part of a Jewish conspiracy to poison their wells - this wasn't an isolated phenomena either, it was incredibly wide spread.

Don't pretend that everybody was rational back then and that the Jewish people only have themselves to blame for how they were treated in Europe. The fact that they were expelled from over a hundred 'countries' says more about Europe and Christianity at the time than it does about Jews.
Probably because the internal politics of Israel are insanely boring and depressing. We vaguely follow French, German, Irish and American politics because they're our our most important partners, and then Canadian, Australian and Spanish politics because loads of Brits live in those countries, and that's about it.
Reply 16
Original post by thisisnew
Israeli 'attacks' have been widely reported in the media for decades, have you been living under a rock or do you expect every Israeli air-strike that kills a few militants to appear on your regional news or on the news in between soaps? :confused:

'israel attack gaza' yields 31 million results with the first page displaying stories from The Guardian, Independent, Huffington Post, Time Magazine, Al Jazeera and The Telegraph. Likewise 'israel attacks palestinians' yields 37 million results with several main stream agencies appearing on the first page.

I don't know, perhaps when they also report on Iran's provocations against Israel? Perhaps after they've used their prime time news slots to talk about Chinese provocations in the Pacific or perhaps the provocations that go on between any two given nations.

Even so, put in the name of a major news outlet followed by 'Iran Israel' and see how many results you get. You see, it's not the medias job to force an agenda down our throats, even if some do that, which is why you'll find the main stream media talks about the issue between Iran and Israel, not the 'patently obvious maneuvers to start a war'.

Pretty sure the media is well aware that Israel forms a major part of America's foreign policy but of course, you're suggesting more than that, that it's some sort of Zionist hegemonic conspiracy.

Sorry, but it's not the job of the main stream media to entertain silly conspiracy theories. That's the job for loons like Alex Jones.

Perhaps when they start referring to Palestinian terrorists as terrorists as opposed to 'militants'. Oh what's that? Calling them terrorists is subjective? Gee, perhaps you refering to Mossad operations as terrorism is exactly that, again, I'm not sure what your idea of the media is, but it's not their job to take a partisan stance on the news.

Yes, like they did here and here for example. Sorry to break this to you, but US 'aid' to Israel is hardly a breaking story, worthy of being regurgitated every day.

Again, it's not the job of the media to entertain conspiracy theories.

The Jewish people have always been 'successful' especially when it comes to finance, a sentiment reflected in the achievements of Israel and indeed Jews. Historically, Jews have always been 'successful', even whilst being oppressed many civilizations recognized this and as such many Jews enjoyed considerable wealth and 'power', sadly when this is mixed with age old anti-antisemitism, it makes them a perfect target for libel and hate.

Also, 2% of 6.7 billion is hardly a small number, especially when you consider the often ancient history of Judaism in the Soviet Union, Europe, America and the Middle East, it only makes sense that they'd be well represented amongst these regions or as you put it 'get about' - not sure what else you'd expect.

Bottom line there would be no conflict if the "chosen people" hadn't have set all the gentiles at war with each other (they Jewish banks have funded both sides in ALL wars but you'll say thats just a evil antisemtic story right?!) then blackmailed them into establishing Israel

So let me get this right they were expelled from over 100 countries through NO fault of their own? How about subverting the media? How about taking over the baking systems? How about subverting gentile culture? How about being incredibly ethnocentric. How about for doing everything they are doing to western countries today but they just got caught !?

LOL at your argument that all the countries were wrong and not the Jews. Yep its just patently obvious now. Why didn't i see that before.

Have you read the Talmud? Now that's narrow minded. Aren't us non Jew gentiles no better than animals?

Of course the Jewish owned media will throw little tit bits every now and then to keep the gentiles of their scent.

LOL at you posting an ADL link..............that's really impartial!

Isn't it strange how the Jews just happened to "excel at finance"

Did they also just happen to "excel" at buying up the media and Hollywood?

Are you Jewish by any chance?
Reply 17
I suppose next you're going to say the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is evidence of the evil Zionist conspiracy?

No but isn't it strange how accurately that document which was released in 1920 has predicted the future.

Are you implying its fake? How do you know its a fake? Wiki? ADL? Henry Ford didn't seem to think it was a fake.

Now lets throw this into the debate. The Times exposed the Protocols as a forgery on August 16–18, 1921. Note the word "forgery." ;-)

Thanks for bringing up that document. Now young gentiles can download and read it themselves and come to their own conclusions.
Reply 18
Your just an anti-Semite who is ignorant of history and has a bad case of confirmation bias. How somebody like you can exist on a forum for students is beyond me. I won't waste my time further.

No no no come back. I am all ears. Please prove me wrong.
Why are they complaining about the cost of housing when they can just march into Palestine and build new a town?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending