The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Dedicated to bringing you all the latest goss from the best soap in the world!

Let's discuss current storylines, old/new/present characters, fashions, student life on the show, and most importantly...all the hot babes that we enjoy perving over every evening :drool:

Spoiler

oh btw, I haven't watched Hollyoaks for quite a few days so I'm relying on you guys to fill this thread up for me until I catch up :stupid:

Have fun!

:h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by GFK
Doesn't look very mega to me
well by all means, make your own, nobody's forcing you to post here :erm:
Original post by GFK
Doesn't look very mega to me

Lol, I haven't watched it because the storylines are a bit boring. I'm waiting for Mercedes to come back with the pregnancy/paternity storyline.
Reply 3
i hate liberty. she looks butch and sounds stupid!

when are they going to kill frankie off (or what ever her name is)

ethan was fit untill he suddenly turned into a massive geek/player

and i hate how jackie mcqueen is so dramatic over everything the ugly cow! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by PoGo HoPz
well by all means, make your own, nobody's forcing you to post here :erm:

Theresa's pretty fit but I prefer:

Spoiler

OR

Spoiler

or that Lindsay who used to live with Cheryl and was trying to mack some young doctor a few weeks back.
Brendan :P Yum.
He somehow makes me appreciate a good mustache, something no other man could do.
Reply 6
Original post by GFK
Theresa's pretty fit but I prefer:

Spoiler

OR

Spoiler

or that Lindsay who used to live with Cheryl and was trying to mack some young doctor a few weeks back.

Mercedes is pretty hot, I agree, but I just think Theresa's the cutest Mcqueen 'cos she's the youngest :daydreaming:

Original post by Daniellejo.
He somehow makes me appreciate a good mustache, something no other man could do.
:gasp: Brendan? seriously?

:gasp: Brendan? seriously?

I think this is a case where the personality did it.
When he first first came into the show I was like "Urrghhhh tasche!", but after two weeks of his Irish charm I now go positively weak at the knees at the sight of his face- especially when Ste is attached.
Reply 8
I think this is a case where the personality did it.
When he first first came into the show I was like "Urrghhhh tasche!", but after two weeks of his Irish charm I now go positively weak at the knees at the sight of his face- especially when Ste is attached.
Well I know girls can never resist a bad guy, no matter how awful that bad guy may look :rolleyes:
Well I know girls can never resist a bad guy, no matter how awful that bad guy may look :rolleyes:

Well a bit of good guy never goes amiss either. Gilly for instance :colone: (and no, he's not a rapist and to suggest otherwise is offensive to my ears:colonhash:)
Reply 10
Well a bit of good guy never goes amiss either. Gilly for instance :colone: (and no, he's not a rapist and to suggest otherwise is offensive to my ears:colonhash:)
I know, I never believed Gilly raped Jacqui, he'd never do something like that, he's far too good...Gilly's such a great guy though, isn't he? He's the sort of guy I'd love to have as a mate 'cos you just know he'd never let you down...he'd never sleep with your girl behind your back, put it that way :wink:
Reply 11
Brendan must never leave.
Reply 12
Original post by morris743
Brendan must never leave.
I know he's a great character for storylines, but I just refuse to believe that a girl could ever find him attractive...
Reply 13
I know he's a great character for storylines, but I just refuse to believe that a girl could ever find him attractive...

lol he's genius :tongue:
The whole Transforming Ste into a gay character was strange if I'm honest. They made him go from a huge chav to someone with a really camp haircut and model looks, meh.

Also hate the whole bart and sinead thing.
Original post by tillytots
The whole Transforming Ste into a gay character was strange if I'm honest. They made him go from a huge chav to someone with a really camp haircut and model looks, meh.

Also hate the whole bart and sinead thing.

Agree with everything you've just said. I mean turning him gay was strange enough but he became a completely different character within like 2 weeks, he's quite annoying tbh, I just put up with him now cause I love Brendan and want him to get what he wants i.e. Ste :smile: Old Ste would never be throwing these hissy fits that he does now either. I loved Ste's character post- wife beating pre- man humping, he was my fave :biggrin:

And the Bart and Sinead thing is absolutely ridiculous, what drama queens.

I know that we're all attracted to some sort of bad boy, but him...NO WAY! :p:
Although, he's such a great character and actor :smile:

I don't think the hollyoaks guy candy matches up to how it used to be - i.e. Justin Burton :biggrin:

I really wish they would get rid of Ruby!! I can't stand her! I can't tell if she overacts or if she's got to act like that since Ruby is quite dramatic.
Original post by ScottishShortiex

I don't think the hollyoaks guy candy matches up to how it used to be - i.e. Justin Burton :biggrin:

Justin Burton?!?! Surely you mean Craig Dean?
No-one can resist of bit of Guy Burnet :colondollar:

I seem to be noticing a bit of a theme with my choice of men here.:rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Brendan is the best TV bastard I've ever seen.
Reply 19
Best character: Brendan

Sexiest woman: Texas

Quick Reply

Latest