The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PoGo HoPz
I'll second that :five:

Clever though.

However the entire village is retarded.

And what stopped Lynsey from using a tape recorder to record her encounters with Silas?
Reply 81
Silas :mad: I want this to end! When does he get caught?
Reply 82
Original post by JaggySnake95
Clever though.

And what stopped Lynsey from using a tape recorder to record her encounters with Silas?

I've always wondered why people don't just tape a recorder onto them
Original post by JaggySnake95
Clever though.

But he'd see her in his pervy living room cam, because they coincidentally always do/ say important things in full view of it. :rolleyes:
Original post by penguin-
Silas :mad: I want this to end! When does he get caught?

I'm with you on this. He is doing my swede in.

Warren Fox to the rescue me thinks.
Reply 85
Did anyone see the E4 episode tonight? Warren did not impress me :frown:
Reply 86
Original post by original_username
I'm with you on this. He is doing my swede in.

Warren Fox to the rescue me thinks.

I hope so! They're dragging it out as much as they can.... Alsoooo, I watched tomorrows ep:

Spoiler

Eurhg Ethan is the worst police officer ever. Just love how there's never any DNA testing or anything in this.
Original post by tillytots
Eurhg Ethan is the worst police officer ever. Just love how there's never any DNA testing or anything in this.

He's also the gheyest police officer ever. What a simpering sap.
Glad Silas didn't kill Lynsey.

Damn that cleavage.
Original post by penguin-
I hope so! They're dragging it out as much as they can.... Alsoooo, I watched tomorrows ep:

Spoiler

When watching it I remembered:

Spoiler

Silas is so clever he really knows how to avoid being caught.
Original post by charcharchar
I don't like the ginger lesbian one who ****ed Tilly over, she seems like a nasty piece of work. I think Gaz is a bit weird too! Sinead is sooo pretty, but she looks about 25! haha. She's way too good for Bart!

I think Sinead is gorgeous but I'll never forgive her for wearing those leggings with a short top.
Original post by animalnitrate
I think Sinead is gorgeous but I'll never forgive her for wearing those leggings with a short top.

When you look like that you can wear whatever you like.

There's something about the scouse accent on a girl that makes me like her that little bit more too :perv:
Reply 94
ah this thread has made me very happy :biggrin:
Reply 95
Original post by humidex7
ah this thread has made me very happy :biggrin:

You flatter me :blush:
Reply 96
Original post by original_username
When you look like that you can wear whatever you like.

There's something about the scouse accent on a girl that makes me like her that little bit more too :perv:

You know this

Scouse chicks :biggrin:
Did anyone watch Monday's episode on e4 tonight? I saw the first half but not the end. I really don't want Silas to be dead! Why is he so clever and cunning? It's driving me mad! Proper messed up storyline I want it to end now, so frustrating.
Reply 98
Original post by BabyGirl92
Did anyone watch Monday's episode on e4 tonight? I saw the first half but not the end. I really don't want Silas to be dead! Why is he so clever and cunning? It's driving me mad! Proper messed up storyline I want it to end now, so frustrating.

Spoiler

Original post by morris743

Spoiler

Lol what?! This is crazy... So when Ethan and Lynsey go back he's not there?

Quick Reply

Latest