Original post by Pheylan
I like her character but this line made me laugh pretty hard

Yeah, someone needs to .gif that ****.
Reply 202
Original post by concubine
I miss Cy. ;<

Yeah I didn't much like Hell on Wheels, I just kept thinking "I miss Deadwood"

Lotsa actors kinda suck at acting drunk though, especially in dramas.

Stoned acting annoys me too

Jane in Deadwood was pretty good. She's pretty hawt without all the makeup.

I dunno, I just see her as Juliet's bald cancer-ridden sister in Lost

Just watched Dexter. Fairly predictable, as usual. Also I think it's about time someone mentioned how ****ing ugly LaGuerta is
Original post by Pheylan
Just watched Dexter. Fairly predictable, as usual. Also I think it's about time someone mentioned how ****ing ugly LaGuerta is

Haha, yeah. She was kinda hot at times in Oz, but I guess that was a while ago.

I just want Dexter to go evil and **** everything up and end it all.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1259574/

Kinda intrigued by this as it's on 4oD and I CBA reading no mo' tonight. Someone described it as The Wire meets Zodiac and the reviews look pretty positive. Considine seems to be in one of them too, and I do wuv him so.
This weeks dexter is so much better than before...

Spoiler

and I am loving it :h:
Reply 206
So far behind this week because of bloody uni. Gonna have a Boardwalk,Dexter,Walking Dead marathon tonight
Reply 207
Has anyone seen Southland on More4, the cop show about the LAPD, personally I think it's brilliant, don't think too many people have seen it though..
Reply 208
An American Horror Story.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1844624/

looks pretty interesting, might watch a few episodes.
Reply 209

Spoiler

Reply 211
Original post by Annoying-Mouse

Spoiler

Oh FFS I was hoping they wouldn't do that. As long as they don't do another twist it should be alright
Original post by 2ndClass

haha. awesome.

Original post by rural_boy
Has anyone seen Southland on More4, the cop show about the LAPD, personally I think it's brilliant, don't think too many people have seen it though..

Given how overdone cop shows are I think it's pretty good. Some of the acting is great.

I can't stand the ****ing bleeping over the swearing though.

It should be next Monday so that I have all these essays handed in and I can watch BE and Homeland. And fap.
Reply 213
I was about to ask if there was going to be anything good on after the current stuff (i.e. Boardwalk Empire and Homeland) finishes. But I did a bit of Wikipediaing and it turns out it's going to be pretty awesome:

30 Rock
Luck
House of Lies
Justified
The Walking Dead
Treme
Veep
Mad Men
The Good Wife (possibly)

So, the plan is to re-watch Mad Men and Justified before they start.

Anything else to look out for in the new year?
Original post by Pheylan
Oh FFS I was hoping they wouldn't do that. As long as they don't do another twist it should be alright

One more twist (like that) and I stop caring about the show.

Spoiler

Reply 215
haha. awesome.

Given how overdone cop shows are I think it's pretty good. Some of the acting is great.

I can't stand the ****ing bleeping over the swearing though.

It should be next Monday so that I have all these essays handed in and I can watch BE and Homeland. And fap.

Yeah I definitely agree about the swearing, I don't really get it, it's shown after the bloody watershed!

But I love it, it's pretty much the only cop show on these days, I miss the Shield and the Wire so MUCH!
Reply 216
Ok, American Horror Story sucked..... I only watched the pilot (and I thought the same about Treme which got a little better later) so I don't know if I should watch a few more to see if it gets better. FX seems to have a knack for making ****ty shows.
Reply 217
Original post by 2ndClass
Ok, American Horror Story sucked..... I only watched the pilot (and I thought the same about Treme which got a little better later) so I don't know if I should watch a few more to see if it gets better. FX seems to have a knack for making ****ty shows.

What! Treme's awesome. It did take me three or four episodes to get into it, but when I did I really got into it.
Reply 218
Original post by Pheylan
What! Treme's awesome. It did take me three or four episodes to get into it, but when I did I really got into it.

I don't know man, I feel like it doesn't go anywhere and the story line doesn't exactly captivate the audience. Don't get me wrong though I finished the entire 1st season and got into about the 5th episode of the second season but I just don't have the urge (or care tbh) to know what will happen next.
I gave up on Treme after 6 or 7 episodes.

I gave up on AHS after 1.5.

Quick Reply

Latest