ANy idea how to view your own posts?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Shrubs
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm trying to view the posts I have written on other forums, without having to hunt through the actual forum, any idea how I can see my post directly?
hannah_dru
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
Go to your public profile by clicking on your name --> My Stats --> Find all posts. You can narrow the search down to particular forums/date etc from there so that should help.
Shrubs
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
thank you
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
There's also a potentially quicker way if you're already viewing one of your posts. Just click on your username and you should get a drop-down menu that has the option to search for your posts.
cmlynch
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
how do you get up the posts you have wrote yourself?
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cmlynch)
how do you get up the posts you have wrote yourself?
Read the posts earlier in this thread. Either hover your mouse over your username and select "Find latest posts by...", or view your profile and you should see a link to find all of your posts.
WallF
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Typical_Teenager
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
if i posted anonymously how do i view that post?
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Isobelle James)
..'
Do you need help with something?

Your most recent thread is here. You can view all posts here.
Tonu jaan
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
thanks
Tonu jaan
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
ok
X
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (16)
27.12%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (30)
50.85%
First aid skills (3)
5.08%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.69%
Sign language (8)
13.56%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads