The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That's a good question , I wanna know about the likelyhood of getting a good position for clearing
Reply 2
If you do b) of the above (i.e tell me what subject, what the course code and what unis) I'll sort you out with the 2005 spaces info.

Probably best to pm me or just pop down the local library as PQ says.
PQ
Surely it's better to post it on this thread - then anyone with the same question in future will be able to view the same vacancies without you or someone else having to reproduce the listings again?

Yeah exactly that would help e so much and put other people's minds at ease
Reply 4
tvfanatic - Law (M100) Clearing spaces 2005:

Aberystwyth (Uni of Wales), Bolton, Bournemouth, Bradford, Buckingham, Bangor (Uni of Wales), UWE, Brunel, UCE, Uni of Central Lancashire, Derby, Uni of East London, Uni of Glamorgan, Uni of Gloucestershire, Hull, Kent, Luton, Napier Uni, Nottingham Trent, Sheffield Hallam, Southampton Solent Institute, Staffordshire Uni, Surrey, Swansea (Uni of Wales), Teeside and Westminster.
Thanks very much :biggrin:
Reply 6
Can someone post the clearing list for politics of last year please!
Thank youuu!
Reply 7
I'd be interested to see unis which had clearing places for Biochemistry, if it's not too much trouble for someone :smile: Thank yoU!
Do you know the clearing places for Business/Management?
Reply 9
This should be made a sticky
Reply 10
ancient history Q850
Q806
V110
Reply 11
Could one write to UCAS and ask them to send you a hard copy of the previous year's clearing list for reference?
Reply 12
Please could someone post the Unis which had places for English Language, Creative Writing or Linguistics courses??

Thank you!!
Ancient history - Clearing 2005

Q850 - No spaces at all!
Q806 - Also rather lacking....
V110 - Only Leceister had spaces.
Politics - L200 - Clearing 2005
Aberystwyth Uni, Brunel Uni, UEA, Goldsmiths College (UoL), Uni of Huddersfield, Uni of Hull, Keele Uni, Kingston Uni, Lancaster Uni, Leeds Met Uni, Leceister, Nottingham Trent Uni, Royal Holloway (UoL), Southampton Uni, Stirling Uni, Uni of Surrey and Uni of Westminster.
Reply 15
Can someone tell me the Clearing info on the following courses?

History - V100 & V146
History of Art - V350 & V351
History of Art and Archaelogy - VV43
History with a European Language - V1R9
Psychology C800
Classical Studies please
if you click on the link you can do it yourself, it's not difficult to find!
Reply 19
VV16 for the win.

Latest

Trending

Trending