The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tassy
oh noooo really? oh and i really wanted glasgow too. 2nd choice

got interview for edinburgh after all that so im delighted. and have one for liverpool - rejection from nott and looks like one from glasgow too :frown:

2 out of 2. now for the exams
im applying as a graduate so maaaaybe that has something to do with it :rolleyes:

how did yours go anyway? well done

Sorry bout that, congrats on edinburgh, ive still heard diddly squit :frown: when did you hear about edinburgh?

The ppl at glasgow were really nice, the interviewers made you feel at ease and the students that took me round were ace :smile: ! Hawk did you take a group round on wed?
Reply 61
i got rejected from nottingham so went on to UCAS track to see if it was up and it said i had been rejected from edinburgh. aww was soo upset! as its 1st/2nd choice.

so i rang them and turns out there was a confusion so they sai d they'd get the letter with interview date out as soon as poss??

all bit bizarre.

where else have you applied?
You're really having a hard time of it arent you!
Thats so bizarre, so you got the letter telling you you were being called for interview, then UCAS track said youve been rejected, but youve not.................lol im glad bout that coz that would be so harsh getting your hopes up then squishing them :mad:

Ive applied to Cambridge, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Liverpool but you knew about the last 3
Reply 63
Hey dude is that a picture of a guinea pig ic?
Reply 64
bennyboyhanning
Hawk did you take a group round on wed?

Nope sry, wednesday is always our afternoon off :p:
leggielass
Hey dude is that a picture of a guinea pig ic?

Yeah :cool: lol
Reply 66
bennyboyhanning
Yeah :cool: lol

OMG! I am the Guinea Pig Queen!

I have two housepigs, and did research into respiratory disease in guinea pigs for my dissertation last year, and want to open a Guinea Pig hospital eventually!!

Thats it, i'm no longer a closet guinea pig person- i've come out! I feel liberated!
Reply 67
Viva the Egg Credit Card Adverts!!
Reply 68
I know! i've currently got my coffee on a beer mat with an egg card gp on and it says ''3 in 10 guinea pigs disappeared to the toilets every time it was their round'' on the back!

Pigalicious baby!
Reply 69
Is there a GPig club at Liverpool?- if not you should start one!!

I feel there would be a huge underground fan base just waiting to join.
Reply 70
gogolin87
Is there a GPig club at Liverpool?- if not you should start one!!

I feel there would be a huge underground fan base just waiting to join.

hehe What a plan!

Will you join?

actually, a few people in my year have pet guinea pigs. Last year there were 6 in our house and they all used to stampede around the living room together like a wild colony!
Reply 71
Are guinea pigs or other pets allowed in halls of residence or only in your own/rented houses? I hope I won't have to leave my pets behind :frown:
Reply 72
leggielass
hehe What a plan!

Will you join?

actually, a few people in my year have pet guinea pigs. Last year there were 6 in our house and they all used to stampede around the living room together like a wild colony!

Of course i'd join!! Who wouldn't?? Or possibly we could even start a TSR GP society.... :biggrin: We just need a slogan now.....

I love your idea of a GP clinic, do you think it would really work? I can't see why not?

In your course do you learn a lot about GPigs?? Is their anatomy difficult?? :confused:
Count me in to the TSR G Pig society! Sounds crackin!
Reply 74
:eek: loves guinea pigs, I use to have two... but they died. But they lived a very fulfilling guinea pig kind of life!!! Is relieved she too can finally come out about her secret guinea pig love :cool: (that makes me sound slightly obsessed with guinea pigs in a freakish way... i like them a normal amount!) I'l join your guinea pig society :biggrin: !!
Rats are also moocho :cool:
Reply 75
I like guinea pigs but bunnies are better! :p: Everyone at work hates them but I love them and think they're really interesting and misunderstood.
In fact, that would be a reason to go to Bristol - they have a dedicated rabbit clinic! How cool is that?
Reply 76
I bet nowhere has a dedicated rat clinic... *considers starting one* :biggrin:
Rats are the best! I really miss my 12... :frown:

Gonna be an animal fosterer soon though, so I should have allsorts of things coming through my house. :biggrin:
Reply 78
:eek: 12 WOW!!! I wish I had 12 rats that would be so cool!!! I might buy some when I go to uni, my two were so sweet- they were called perky and scrappy but they got rat tumours :frown:
Aww... most of ours got tumours too. We started out with 2...but one was already pregnant, and we just never got round to giving them away.. :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending