The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Ian and Mandy.... giv em less than 2 months :pierre:
"Do you think I'm a nut-job or something?"

Er yes Ben...... Yes I do :colonhash:
I used to hate Phil Mitchell till Derek Branning showed up. Now I want Phil to tell Derek where to go...and make sure he stays away.
^ Exactly how I feel :lol:
Though I did like Dereck in the beginning :ninja:
There was a lot of hate for him and I tried to like him instead of listening to other people. But his name, hat, coat, "job" and way of talking all remind me of Only Fools And Horses and it's very annoying. And I hate how his brothers have turned into jerks because he's around. They wouldn't have gone after David Wicks if Derek hadn't been around. Which is probably the main reason I hate Derek- David was awesome.
What was Jack's bitch fit about in the mini-mart?
He needed a builder for something and found one which is apparently an amazing feat in Walford because Denise asked for his number and Jack said he'd give it to her after the builder had finished with his job. Denise went up to the builder and said she needed a BnB fixed up so the builder decided to cancel Jack's job and work for Denise.
LOL at Denise/Jack's builder bust up, the writers must be struggling to fill the time.

New Lucy>Old Lucy. They've cocked up a few of these actor transitions from one to the other, aka Ben Mitchell but the new Lucy is good and tasty aswell :wink:

Derek is hard to believe in when he's wearing that comical hat. Is that supposed to be make him intimidating!?
LOL at Mandy's wink at Ian
LOL at Ian.

That is all.
Reply 2189
Haha I love Cora <3
ewwwww imagine if zainab hooks denise up with jack, they do not suit at all smh
Reply 2191
I just don't think Ray and Kim suit.. I think the producers just thought - here's a black guy on the square, Kim's the only single black girl (I think?!) on the square and she's mouthy so let's put them together :colonhash:

I think Chelsea would have suited Ray :coma:

Original post by flowermaster91
ewwwww imagine if zainab hooks denise up with jack, they do not suit at all smh

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n
I just don't think Ray and Kim suit.. I think the producers just thought - here's a black guy on the square, Kim's the only single black girl (I think?!) on the square and she's mouthy so let's put them together :colonhash:

I think Chelsea would have suited Ray :coma:

Spoiler

oh man :nothing:
Oh man :hubba:

Spoiler

Original post by Aky786UK

Spoiler

Spoiler

cora reminds me of roz from monsters inc
Reply 2197
Are Alfie and Roxy related in any way? I think they'd make a pretty good couple.
Oh Chelsea, please come back :puppyeyes:
Reply 2199
Original post by Roobsa
Are Alfie and Roxy related in any way? I think they'd make a pretty good couple.

I think they are putting an emphasise on their relationship because they will eventually get together

Quick Reply

Latest