The Student Room Group

Dance and Trance Music Society

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;nxz00bH7XSk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxz00bH7XSk[/video] - New Single from Armin van Buuren!
Some old crackers. Enjoy.

[video="youtube;XOb4uvwq01g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOb4uvwq01g[/video]

[video="youtube;yUyD4QvDNuM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUyD4QvDNuM[/video]

[video="youtube;GucDxfdLadg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GucDxfdLadg[/video]
Had a quick look at the previous few pages and some people have posted some really gash tracks. Some are cool, but most are complete and utter gash.

Sorry.
So what's everyones plans for this year for trance events?

Classic :biggrin:
Reply 3406
Still can't believe how little traffic this thread gets, it is blasphemy!

Original post by IcEmAn911

Classic :biggrin:

Definitely thoroughly enjoying what Solarstone has to offer :smile:

I think I'll take the thread back to the golden age of Trance with the one and only Tiesto :wink:

[video="youtube;9KqGmwi_Z5w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KqGmwi_Z5w[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah especially with the recent ASOT 600 events and Den Bosch just round the corner.

I've just discovered Soundlift :smile: Will post some links up tonight!!
Reply 3409
Yeah especially with the recent ASOT 600 events and Den Bosch just round the corner.

I've just discovered Soundlift :smile: Will post some links up tonight!!

Speaking of ASOT 600 - is anyone else from here going?

I'm flying over to Eindhoven on Saturday morning, ASOT600 at Den Bosch Saturday night, back to Eindhoven Sunday morning to a hostel we've got booked and sleep all day Sunday then Sunday night flight back :biggrin:

Going to be IMMENSE, not been out to a proper trance event since....erm...Creamfields!
Original post by dobbs

I'm flying over to Eindhoven on Saturday morning, ASOT600 at Den Bosch Saturday night, back to Eindhoven Sunday morning to a hostel we've got booked and sleep all day Sunday then Sunday night flight back :biggrin:

Going to be IMMENSE, not been out to a proper trance event since....erm...Creamfields!

I am! I made a new thread especially for it but it's dead :frown:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=41468045&highlight=asot%20600

I think you're the 2nd person on TSR who I've come across who is going to Den Bosch. Ah, sounds awesome :smile:

I'm flying over from Luton to Amsterstam on Friday where I've booked a hotel for the night, travel to Den Bosch on Saturday and stay till 7am, chill out on Sunday and fly back Sunday night. My last event was MOS around two weeks ago for the unofficial ASOT 600 pre party with Orjan Nilsen, MaRLo, Heatbeat and Jorn Van Deynhoven :biggrin:

Here's the set times btw incase you haven't already seen it :biggrin:

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by dobbs

Unfortunately I have uni commitments. I know I know, what a bore..

Reminds me very much of Arctic Moon
Reply 3414
I am! I made a new thread especially for it but it's dead :frown:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=41468045&highlight=asot%20600

I think you're the 2nd person on TSR who I've come across who is going to Den Bosch. Ah, sounds awesome :smile:

I'm flying over from Luton to Amsterstam on Friday where I've booked a hotel for the night, travel to Den Bosch on Saturday and stay till 7am, chill out on Sunday and fly back Sunday night. My last event was MOS around two weeks ago for the unofficial ASOT 600 pre party with Orjan Nilsen, MaRLo, Heatbeat and Jorn Van Deynhoven :biggrin:

Ha, well I barely come on TSR anymore; I'm actually a teacher now but used to be on here in the "golden days" of 2004-2008! Just on my Easter holidays and thought I'd pop back in see what's going on.

I seriously cannot wait for this weekend; just been doing all my planning last night - thanks for the set times though I've seen them - I take it you're on the Facebook event where they were posted? He also posted a layout of the venue last night, it seems like the most well organised event I've ever been to ha. You know that there are engineering works on the railways between Amsterdam and Den Bosch right? It's been all over Facebook.

Are you going with friends or by yourself?
Original post by dobbs
Ha, well I barely come on TSR anymore; I'm actually a teacher now but used to be on here in the "golden days" of 2004-2008! Just on my Easter holidays and thought I'd pop back in see what's going on.

I seriously cannot wait for this weekend; just been doing all my planning last night - thanks for the set times though I've seen them - I take it you're on the Facebook event where they were posted? He also posted a layout of the venue last night, it seems like the most well organised event I've ever been to ha. You know that there are engineering works on the railways between Amsterdam and Den Bosch right? It's been all over Facebook.

Are you going with friends or by yourself?

Yeah, it's been 4 years since I graduated from uni so i shouldn't really be on here lol!

Yup, i'm going to finalise my plans tomorrow night after work. Yeah i read about the engineering work between Utrecht and DB so we're probably just going to take a detour to Breda and go from there to DB. I've seen the map as well, i might be stayin in the main room for the whole night as i heard that once u leave it might be impossible to get back in esp when avb is on. But i am very interested in the whos afraid of 138 area. I might check it out when its less busier durin shoguns set! Just headin over with a few mates. And yourself?

When are u heading over???
Reply 3416
Anyone going to Global Gathering this year? The line up is a bit disappointing for me (no Above & Beyond :frown:) but I've been for the past two years and it's becoming a bit of a tradition.

Also, Pryda:
Reply 3417
Yeah, it's been 4 years since I graduated from uni so i shouldn't really be on here lol!

Yup, i'm going to finalise my plans tomorrow night after work. Yeah i read about the engineering work between Utrecht and DB so we're probably just going to take a detour to Breda and go from there to DB. I've seen the map as well, i might be stayin in the main room for the whole night as i heard that once u leave it might be impossible to get back in esp when avb is on. But i am very interested in the whos afraid of 138 area. I might check it out when its less busier durin shoguns set! Just headin over with a few mates. And yourself?

When are u heading over???

Yeah I'm heading over with one friend who I know from working at Creamfields with; but we're meeting another friend who's going over a bit earlier, and she's with a bunch of other friends ha so should be a group of us (though I only know 2 of them). Should be a good laugh :smile:

We're getting the 6.30am flight from Stansted to Eindhoven on Saturday morning, checking into hostel and then checking out Eindhoven a bit. Then will head up to Den Bosch for 6pm for the pre-drinks at Club Eivissa.

CAN'T WAIT :biggrin: :biggrin:
[video="youtube;W74CqmLRNng"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W74CqmLRNng&list=PL0077E133B3DDB2E9[/video]

:smile:
Original post by dobbs
Yeah I'm heading over with one friend who I know from working at Creamfields with; but we're meeting another friend who's going over a bit earlier, and she's with a bunch of other friends ha so should be a group of us (though I only know 2 of them). Should be a good laugh :smile:

We're getting the 6.30am flight from Stansted to Eindhoven on Saturday morning, checking into hostel and then checking out Eindhoven a bit. Then will head up to Den Bosch for 6pm for the pre-drinks at Club Eivissa.

CAN'T WAIT :biggrin: :biggrin:

Excellent :biggrin: I'm flying out tomorrow afternoon from Luton and will be meeting up with a few friends in Amsterdam who are flying out from London. Are you at the Afterhours FM pre-party then? I might see u over there? Are you on facebook mate?

Quick Reply

Latest