The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

sannamanir
Is anyone still waiting for a response from Brunel?

I am but I sent my application 10 days before the deadline.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Brum's offer is also AAA for law and i don't think they're in the top 5 though. However I think the Guardian ranks SOAS in the top 5 if I'm not mistaken.
Reply 22
Deathscythe HG
Brum's offer is also AAA for law and i don't think they're in the top 5 though. However I think the Guardian ranks SOAS in the top 5 if I'm not mistaken.

The guardian table is a bit iffy in my opinion. I mean theyve got some random universities up there with the big boys. most notably bradford above kings, ucl etc. That seems a bit weird doesn't it?:rolleyes:
baadshah - could i have a link to the article regarding QMUL increasing their grade offer for law? as i want to apply there for next year (got rejected this year, so my logic is basically to get the grades and get in)....
Baadshah
The guardian table is a bit iffy in my opinion. I mean theyve got some random universities up there with the big boys. most notably bradford above kings, ucl etc. That seems a bit weird doesn't it?:rolleyes:

Yea i agree with you on that. I think Cambridge was ranked sixth in law... wasn't it?

Latest

Trending

Trending