no idea...i did it three weeks ago...
Reply 42
just got rejected by kings :frown: :frown: :frown:
can't believe i'm still waiting for queen mary
Moloman,

are you doing postgrad or undergrad?
Reply 44
undergrad
just wondering because im coming from vancouver and applied to QM for postgrad msc finance and investment. jsut waiting...b@stards are sh!ty at replying to emails.
Reply 46
yeah i agree....i just want a decision from them...won't even take them a minute to look at my application....
Reply 47
Another potential queenmary-er waiting for a reply...this time from italy!!

Should I get worried now? exams are in MAY!!! E-mail the admissions maybe?
Reply 48
i just have no idea why it's taking so long....they told me....they'll answer me "shortly" =(
but when's....shortly?
Moloman I'm sorry about King's, just keep a positive mind.
Reply 50
moloman
just got rejected by kings :frown: :frown: :frown:
can't believe i'm still waiting for queen mary

me too :frown: was hoping my lnat mark would take some spotlight off the grades a little bit..guess not!
And im waiting for UCL and Queen Mary as well.... this is taking foreevveeerrrr
But the Canadian schools are even worse, so really we shouldn't complain! goodluck!
Reply 51
What canadian schools did you apply for?
Reply 52
moloman
What canadian schools did you apply for?

UBC, UofCalgary, Western, Osgoode, Ottawa and Queen's - did undergrad @ queens which is why i applied there..would like to be in a bigger city this time around! (Although western is pushing it..but ya...got that reply already, and it's not happening! It's kind of ironic that the cdn govt goes on about losing educated cdn's to international schools/economies, yet they say nothing about increasing spots for competitive prgms!!!)

Did you apply in Canada?

--also, I just got an email from QM requesting an official transcript..theyd never asked, and i was told to wait till they do..I faxed it over instead to get there quicker..but just in case you havnet been asked yet, send it anyways!
Reply 53
they emailed me a month ago saying they wanted the transcripts, i sent it through email...i even confirmed with them, they just said they received it...
hope they're not lying to me~

it's good news that they're getting to your application, which means there's still hope :redface:
Yep you still have a chance but it's kind of mean to make you wait this long. QM is a very good university for Law and other subjects and I would've been over the moon to get a place here. However you can tell alot about admistration of the uni by how they treat prospective students. If a department has a high rating I find the less pleasant they are. But I'm probably still upset by being rejected :frown: . Good luck to the students who got accepted I'm sure you all deserved it. :biggrin: :biggrin:
I am still waiting for UCL- I have a telephone interview shortly after Easter. A bit tough but definitely worth waiting for.

BTW says on UCL website they are closed- they closed for Easter on the 12th, will reopen on the 20th.

Good luck everybody.
Reply 56
so has anyone else been receiving a busy signal lately from their international office?
Reply 57
I got mine in TEXMAN ..dept of materials...conditional....

any one else for this program..
I got mine in Msc Finance and Investment. I am coming from Vancouver Canada. Do lots of Canadians attend QM? Anyone doing this program?
Conditional offer from UCL: Language and Culture BA, French main language, Danish second language; award of IB Diploma, 6 HL History, 6 HL English, 36 total points (already have AP French Language at grade 5). Offer came through Friday April 21. I was born in the UK, have grown up mostly in the US, I'm coming from Washington DC.

Latest

Trending

Trending