The Student Room Group

What TIME do you get your results on the 18th?

Poll

When do you get your a2 results (time)?

Just a general thread of interest, wonder if the earlier people have a better chance if they need to go into clearing?

Unfortunately, I have to go in at 8.30 and supposedly open my results on camera, lovely!

Let me know :biggrin:
POLL ADDED.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

the A2's of my school are between 8:30 and 9 ish, and AS (me) at 1pm :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by siwelmail
the A2's of my school are between 8:30 and 9 ish, and AS (me) at 1pm :frown:

Aha! I remember last year all the A2's were angry cos the AS's came in early and got in the way.

The official time for A2 is 10-12 at my college.

But they offered certian people to come in to appear on bbc news on each hour so im doing the 9am one, my friends doing the 6am one!
Reply 3
10. But I KNOW they won't have anything ready til' 12.
Reply 4
9am for A2 and 10am for AS
Reply 5
at 6 in the morning if the system doesnt crash
they open at 10am for me.
Reply 7
Reply 8
Original post by seasons of wither
11 for us. i have been offered no such camera opportunities. :frown:

I wouldnt think much of it tbh, the standard of results at my college is pretty low.

I got AABB last year (not thaaat impressive) and thats why they have asked me to do it!
Reply 9
A2 at half 8. Us ASs at half 1 :frown:
Original post by xxstace123xx
Aha! I remember last year all the A2's were angry cos the AS's came in early and got in the way.

Yeah this happened with my gcse's, but that's only gcses :P
10. But will probably be there earlier to avoid the queue. As will everyone else...
Reply 12
I think it's 11 for us, but they're supposed to be emailing us provisional results earlier on as well. I'd hate to have to open them on live TV:eek:
Reply 13
Original post by NWA
9am for A2 and 10am for AS

This :yep:
Reply 14
my schools opening for 7 :') but i'll attempt to check online before
Reply 15
My school is open between 10am and noon.
8am. I absolutely refuse to open them on camera though, not that I have been asked ;D
Reply 17
7. They're also putting them online (slightly) before.
I'm not going to open them on camera i dont reckon! I have to be there at 8.30 to be on telly live at 9am, so ill open them then just say my results on telly and what not.
I think we get them at 10.

I say now that I won't be looking online before then, hopefully I'll resist the temptation. Makes opening the paper more exciting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending