The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

bradford college 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i aint got nowt either.i emailed them thursday he said that they were getting sent out on that day but aint received nowt.but he did tell me that enrollemnt will defo b 14th.also i thort everyone got crb forms wen you get conditional they send it to u so iv already got my crb check for them.did you get the place through clearing and that y u aint got one
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 21
no didnt go through clearing, am guessing it got lost in post or something then, i mailed them friday, so hopefully will hear back tomorrow or something.
what address did you email? x
Reply 22
[email protected]
check out bradford college facebook ther mayb info on ther u can also in contact with them through that aswell.
Reply 23
Hey, I have also got a place for social work, done my crb just waiting to get a start date. I had to give my employer 4 weeks noticed so just sorta guessed a start date. Looking forward to starting! :-)
Reply 24
hy simon ar you on yougo website.everyone in same boat waiting for start date.looking forward to meeting you all.i now no 2lads and 3lasses on our corse now.cant wait to meet you all lol x
so simon are you from bradford or moving here.tell us a bit about ya self :smile:
Reply 25
hay iv found out wen we start 4 social work its the 12th!!!!!
Reply 26
Thanks, i'll mail em on facebook aswell then (:
Hii Simon (:
i'm really looking forward to meeting everyone too (: 12th!! thats so soon!! how did you find that ou, you recieved the letter...eekk too excitedd!!
xx
Reply 27
no i aint received anything i just emailed them again and sed i really need to no.so wat iv gathered is we start on monday 12th that week is induction and enrollment on 14ths then week after 19th teaching starts
Reply 28
Ah right (:
Well jst got off the phone with admissions, she said we enrol on the 14th, but the person whos in charge of the social work course bacially is going to give me a ring later, so i'll ask then and come back if i find anything new out.
They left it abit lateto send all the things out if we are started on the 12th :/

xx
Reply 29
i no tell me about it.wen i rang them yestaday threy said they sent the last batch of letters for student social work on tuesday and if i dont i get it by friday i shud ring them.but anyway let us no wat they have sed.its really doing my heading now aswell.i no some ppl hu ar doin teaching at bradford college and they got thers on tuesday they also start on 12th
Reply 30
recieved my letter today!!! at last.
Reply 31
i recieved mine today as well.but with a problem.am sik of bradford college.they say they aint recived my health check which i sent of like 6months ago they are guna ring me bk today.more problems:mad:
Reply 32
am quite annoyed with bradford college, i havent recieved my letter i've been ringing up practically every day for past week and just keep getting told somone will get back in touch when they havent :frown:

What does the letter say?
i am starting to think they dont have my correct address wrote down since i didnt recieve a crb either :/
Reply 33
basically you r in the same problem as me.coz they messed your up as well when you do get the letter it will say crb out standing which isnt your fault.they just said to me dont worry that you aint got a health check and tell tutors that you have spoke to us.

the letter says about anything out standing,that induction and enrol ment is on tues and wed next week 10-till 3;30.and to bring with u
id,certificates,crb certificate(which you havnt got),health check declaration(which i havnt got),
also teaching then starts wed 21st
and our days to be in college for the first sermester is wed,thur,friday.so i think that great we only in 3 times a week.
but like you and i sed am no happy with bradford college service.they are so unorganised.i didnt have choice to come here it was the only uni that cud except me onto the course with a nvq3 you see.
Reply 34
yea, see the woman on the phone just told me that enrolment was on wednesday 14th at 10am, and which building it was in.
I just feel its abit ridiculas, to say letters havent reached everyone, and we have to be in there next week. See i got to choose from a few, but i decided with this one because when i came for my interview i prefered the feel of this place, rather than my other option which was leeds, which tbh leeds would of been alot easier to get to aswell.

I feel stupid having to keep ringing up, but its either the people who i am talking to arent telling anyone to ring me back or the person just isnt rining me back. xx
Reply 35
well maybe email them instead because when i had a enquiry i tried to ring them and i never got my ansa so i emailed them and they got back to me the same day and sorted.well ill be seeing you soon x
Reply 36
i hope so, i've sent them an email today, and i'm just going to keep ringing them up etc, i'd just like to hear from them before the enrolment day.
Reply 37
have you got your letter yet
Reply 38
Hi i am going to bradford college as wellto do teaching but i think the unoversity lacks in sending any kind of information. I went through claring and i did it the day i got my results and i rang them To say if they could please send me a crb form to fill in and the women over the phone goes she will and guess what its over a Week and they still havent. Anyway i am looking forward to starting as the people in my lecture are like my old freinds any way looking forward to meeting you both cya there then
Reply 39
yh ya ryt they are so unorganised.so are you aslo coming to induction and enrolment on tues and mond.then at mcmillian.i onder if all they courses are together.so we all in asme boart then missing sumthings like i sed i aint got a health check coz they saed they never recieved it even tho io sent it of just hope i can still enroll its not my fault

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending