Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    I was referring to a bizarre scene in the excellent high school drama, 'The Breakfast Club', where a trendie gets it on with a townie.
    lol ok. i'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    a scally is another name for townie. along with some others (kev, dave, ....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol ok. i'm sorry
    i have seen that - but it was just really weird :confused: why were they all in that classroom?

ReputationRep:
    lol ok. i'm sorry
    Its ok, just try and see it sometime.

ReputationRep:
    Its ok, just try and see it sometime.
    i have - see above post

ReputationRep:
    i have seen that - but it was just really weird :confused: why were they all in that classroom?
    does the word "detention" mean anything to you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you have seen it. They were in detention, all day on a saturday. One was a Jock (sports), a basket case (mentally ill??), a rebel, a brain, and a really popular person. They start arguing and not liking each other, but as soon as cannabis is introduced, they all love each other.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you have seen it. They were in detention, all day on a saturday. One was a Jock (sports), a basket case (mentally ill??), a rebel, a brain, and a really popular person. They start arguing and not liking each other, but as soon as cannabis is introduced, they all love each other.
    yeh i saw it they all just kep going you're a virgin blah blah it was weird - it was kinda half watching it - will have to see it again sometime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    it's a completely alien concept i'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    We didn't have it my school, and I feel I have missed out on something very important.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to download The Breakfast Club using eMule, why does there have to be a German version to complicate the issue, and why won't my download start...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Trying to download The Breakfast Club using eMule, why does there have to be a German version to complicate the issue, and why won't my download start...
    What a nightmare. Keep trying.

ReputationRep:
    some people go out and buy films, you know. fortunately im only half of them.

ReputationRep:
    What a nightmare. Keep trying.
    Decided to try it on K-Lite instead. Good old K-Lite, so reliable and easy, none of this eMule crap with its unwieldy and alien interface...

Having said that eMule did connect quicker, it's probably more relaible, and my download is set to take 15 hours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    some people go out and buy films, you know. fortunately im only half of them.
    And some people have to resort to illegal activity because their pocket money is insufficient...

ReputationRep:
    because you're a naughty person. lol a mother to be,

ReputationRep:
    And some people have to resort to illegal activity because their pocket money is insufficient...
    i would resort to that if i had a means to. if only someone would explain to me how to do it through mIRC......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    because you're a naughty person. lol a mother to be,
    Oh yeah don't remind me, I just found out I can't have my Malibu anymore...

ReputationRep:
    aw don't worry, you can share mine, half won't do you any harm.

ReputationRep:
    why not? has eric stolen it and is he going to binge drink it with his vodka, sorry, WKD?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.