Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well? you ever thieved anything in your life? do you feel guilty or can you not remember? (lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    well? you ever thieved anything in your life? do you feel guilty or can you not remember? (lol)
    Yes, i stole a girl from her boyfriend once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt the cat)
    you have no taste for the wild side - once? is that all

ReputationRep:
    I once stole an old lady from a nursing home and sold her on the black market!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    you have no taste for the wild side - once? is that all
    Of course not, but some of them i dont want to be known as 'things'

'Have you ever stoled something'

ReputationRep:
    And that made you feel so great hey :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    u baaad baaad boy!

i was accused of stealin a cd from hmv (whihc i didnt) does that count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    And that made you feel so great hey :rolleyes:
    whos a goose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    whos a goose
    I ain't no goose lumpy, the gal he stole was moi

ReputationRep:
    u baaad baaad boy!

i was accused of stealin a cd from hmv (whihc i didnt) does that count?
    Lol, no that doesn't count... i have not really stolen ever for real, but i always seem to be accused and followed in shops... last shop i was stopped in by the security gaurd was in 'boots', haha

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no that doesn't count... i have not really stolen ever for real, but i always seem to be accused and followed in shops... last shop i was stopped in by the security gaurd was in 'boots', haha
    llooks discrimination! (n/o)

i used to go out with 4 mates and we always took our big bags for our shopin, and that gave em reason to see us as suspicious! grrr

ReputationRep:

Maybe because you persist in wearing clothes that attact such attention, when you look all lovely and smart all you get is wandering eyes,hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    Maybe because you persist in wearing clothes that attact such attention, when you look all lovely and smart all you get is wandering eyes,hehe
    yea but some people like them clothes and WANT to wear them but dont want to be pestered by shop keepers

ReputationRep:
    llooks discrimination! (n/o)

i used to go out with 4 mates and we always took our big bags for our shopin, and that gave em reason to see us as suspicious! grrr
    Haha, that would have been a sight to see... but don't girls usually like to buy go shopping and then get designer bags when they buy things? So i dont know why you would take bags?

But i dont disagree with them stopping me at all, it is their job and hopefully it would reduce the number of posts... but what they dont seem to catch onto is that the thiefs amoung us try to look as 'normal' as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, that would have been a sight to see... but don't girls usually like to buy go shopping and then get designer bags when they buy things? So i dont know why you would take bags?

But i dont disagree with them stopping me at all, it is their job and hopefully it would reduce the number of posts... but what they dont seem to catch onto is that the thiefs amoung us try to look as 'normal' as possible.
    well 1st and most important, we dont do mega designer!!! and i do not see the point in buying something from a designer shop just to ahve the carrier bag. like at my skool they put loads of books in a carrier bag and a toddy ickle weenie bag for their mobile and purse? huh???

and also, we took bags coz they were nice and bright (summmmer) and more practical than a breaky plastic handle.

so there!

normal? no such thing?

ReputationRep:
    well 1st and most important, we dont do mega designer!!! and i do not see the point in buying something from a designer shop just to ahve the carrier bag. like at my skool they put loads of books in a carrier bag and a toddy ickle weenie bag for their mobile and purse? huh???

and also, we took bags coz they were nice and bright (summmmer) and more practical than a breaky plastic handle.

so there!

normal? no such thing?
    Lol, i definitly think thats kinda strange, no offence intended

I think most shops, even all the regular high-street retailser tend to make their bags fairly luxurious... its free advertising

I dont usually see many bags at my local shopping mall, or indeed in london, other than the odd laptop-case/ briefcase. Therefore i can understand why you would have been thought of as suspicious.

However, as it is... i do not go shopping very often at all :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yes and my friend has been caught...its so satisfying! dont do it anymore though

ReputationRep:
    Just pondering a philosophical question, if you raped a prostestuite, would that constuite as stealing?

ReputationRep:
    I stole a lego brick form school when I was 7 years old. I felt so guilty so I have never stolen anything since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Just pondering a philosophical question, if you raped a prostestuite, would that constuite as stealing?
    No, it would just be rape.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.