Honest pet hates! Watch

This discussion is closed.
xm3wd6
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Mine is (if I am being totally honest) when women don't close their legs when they sit down and stuff. I hate it when women sit with their legs splayed open and try to be a 'laddette'. This really is one of my pet hates. Its like 'I can smell the fish, close yer legs luv'! Thats what I want to say but don't of course. I don't know why theres just something about it.

What are your honest 'pet hates'?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hate incrowders and their designer carrier bags, and their poker str8 blonde hair with denim jackets. clones!
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont like seeing or hearing people eat
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hate it when people are impolite, for example you hold a door open for someone and they don't have the courtesy to say "thanks"
~U~Teedy~U~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by xm3wd6)
Mine is (if I am being totally honest) when women don't close their legs when they sit down and stuff. I hate it when women sit with their legs splayed open and try to be a 'laddette'. This really is one of my pet hates. Its like 'I can smell the fish, close yer legs luv'! Thats what I want to say but don't of course. I don't know why theres just something about it.

I hate it when I go into the toilets in, say, a cinema, and the last person to have used them seems to have pissed EVERYWHERE in the cubicle...
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My pet hate is my credit card. It's deadly.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
except me..*leila turns for the pringle box*
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I happen to agree, i like ladies to be ladylike unless of course its like in that that film with madonna (cant remember its name right now)
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My two pete hates are the tv being on and being forced to eat a meal on the table with the tv on. People smoking in public.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
except me..*leila turns for the pringle box*
Its true, can you pass me one please...?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
People smoking in public.
people smoking al together!
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i hate smoking :mad:
~U~Teedy~U~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Especially when they can't do it...Call me a snob but loads of people make SOOOO much noise and it's just GROSS!! :P

Err, sorry.
Pollo Loco
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mock sympathy really annoys me. That and the impolite thing Absolution mentioned.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
people smoking al together!
I don't mind if people smoke in their own homes as longs as I am not there. But basicaly I just hate people smoking any where near me.
aliel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its true, can you pass me one please...?

Did you like the choice of song? Counting Crow's "Colorblind"...good for my heart.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hate smoking too. BAN IT! and BAN IT NOW!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~U~Teedy~U~)
Especially when they can't do it...Call me a snob but loads of people make SOOOO much noise and it's just GROSS!! :P

Err, sorry.
my neice and mum eat really loud and dont close their mouths, its sooooo annoyin
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by aliel)

Did you like the choice of song? Counting Crow's "Colorblind"...good for my heart.
Very nice song... i love it, has really good memories for me
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its like 'I can smell the fish, close yer legs luv'!
ROFL!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (140)
46.51%
Pro-humanity (161)
53.49%

Watched Threads