Turn on thread page Beta

    hey im in yr 10 and doin the coursework as a practice ( i think) but once u get into it it gets quite easy

    if u need help email me on

    [email protected]

    maybe u can help me too
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.