The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by maton_91
I said 'poof'. It means gay/homosexual/fudgepacker whatever

Dude, you're disgusting; 'fudgepacker' should be hyphenated.
Seriously?
Well if you do have a girlfriend I do not think this would go down too well- however if you want some fun... hum
Yea, this might not mean your homosexual yet most definitely you have a foot fetish. though you may just have very very high standards and only this God-of-feet has matched your standards.
So you have not encounter these feet feelings before.
Erm pretend it's a game (whilst slightly tipsy) blindfold him and put different things on his feet and make him guess what they are. The finale will be your mouth action ^^
I really wanna see this dude's feet! they sound awesome!
Reply 43
Original post by LittleMissNoface
Seriously?
Well if you do have a girlfriend I do not think this would go down too well- however if you want some fun... hum
Yea, this might not mean your homosexual yet most definitely you have a foot fetish. though you may just have very very high standards and only this God-of-feet has matched your standards.
So you have not encounter these feet feelings before.
Erm pretend it's a game (whilst slightly tipsy) blindfold him and put different things on his feet and make him guess what they are. The finale will be your mouth action ^^
I really wanna see this dude's feet! they sound awesome!

lolwut?
Original post by trapzbrah
lolwut?

Drunkenness can promote many bizarre 'games' ^^
Reply 45

Drunkenness can promote many bizarre 'games' ^^

Yeah but still if one of my friends wants to blindfold me and play with my feet I'm going to leg it
(so to speak).
Original post by BFG77
Yeah but still if one of my friends wants to blindfold me and play with my feet I'm going to leg it
(so to speak).

Really?
When I'm drunk I cannot even comprehend walking- it's just a slurred mess ^^
I can imagine if someone tried this on me while I was drunk it would seem like a reasonable, even fun game.
Well until i'm sober,
but hey it's for the kicks~
Reply 47

Really?
When I'm drunk I cannot even comprehend walking- it's just a slurred mess ^^
I can imagine if someone tried this on me while I was drunk it would seem like a reasonable, even fun game.
Well until i'm sober,
but hey it's for the kicks~

Well you're a girl, so that changes quite a lot. And even if I was drunk, I would zigzag leg it.
Reply 48
Why? Feet are veiny and bony, and since he's a bloke, he probably misses and pees on them sometimes in the lav.
Original post by BFG77
Well you're a girl, so that changes quite a lot. And even if I was drunk, I would zigzag leg it.

How?
how does that change anything?
Reply 50

How?
how does that change anything?

Well first of all if a guy would do that to you, it would be different because he's a guy and you're a girl and it would just be him trying to get laid. I have a theory that all girls are at least to some degree a bit lesbian, ie woman's magazine's with pictures of half-naked woman in it and just general experience i've had. Which means that it would be more normal if a girl was to do this to another girl than a guy with another guy.

The proof is that you would think something like this would be a bit strange but fun, whereas I think I speak for 90% of men when I say that this would thoroughly sicken me and I would leg it.
Original post by Anonymous
I just wanna try sucking his toes or licking his soles one day.

A top-notch lad if I ever saw one (footfetishLAD).

Spoiler

Reply 52
serious answers please!
seriously?? How? And who initiates this??

Or are u just pulling my leg?

I was pulling your leg, i thought my sarcasm was obv enough, clearly not... :cool:
Reply 54
I was pulling your leg, i thought my sarcasm was obv enough, clearly not... :cool:

:teehee:
Sounds pretty homosexual, strangely, it's not the feet sucking thing that sounds gay, it's the fact the feet are on a dude.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, dude, so just come out the closet and close this thread.
:lolwut:

You strange person.
im pretty sure sigma fraud would be scratching his head over this one.
Reply 58
hhahaha come on guys! I'm sure all of us have something strange about this. So this never happened to any of you???
If your girlfriend knows and loves you she'll help you get it out your system when you're all together ask her to ask who wants to play truth or dare that way when she asked you you say dare she'll tell you to suck his toes or lick his soles he won't think your weird then your just doing a dare good luck

Latest

Trending

Trending