Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Lol, ya big wuss.

Yeah I'm like that. But there's nobody I'm sending a v-day card to this year who doesn't know I like them.
    This person doesnt properly know i like them, but they'll be finding out soon, i imagine she knows my hand writing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    The triangle is already drawn. :rolleyes:

it just has x as the base, with the other 2 sides marked as 3.2cm and 6.8 cm.

They forgot to give me a known angle to work with.
    Hmm, you could just say that 6.8 < x < 10 which means x must be longer than the 6.8 line and obviously can't be longer than both of the other lines... well then it wouldn't be a triangle anyway if x=10 it'd be a straight line.

Right?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, you could just say that 6.8 < x < 10 which means x must be longer than the 6.8 line and obviously can't be longer than both of the other lines... well then it wouldn't be a triangle anyway if x=10 it'd be a straight line.

Right?
    How does this relate to valentines day, cant you start a new thread

ReputationRep:

Right?
    Don't worry, theres a mistake in the question, trust me.

Thanks for your thoughts though - they forgot to give me an angle.

No worries m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    How does this relate to valentines day, cant you start a new thread
    No. Because the problem is already solved (a solution cannot be worked out as there is a mistake in the question.)

ReputationRep:
    After all that can we get back to my question:

I'm gonna send a girl i like a valentines day card anamously (or at least that was the idea) but i'm unsure weather to:

a) give it to her myself (blow the ananymity)
    b) get a mate to give it to her
    c) post it

Help, what do you think

ReputationRep:
    After all that can we get back to my question:
    couldnt you like slip it into her bag or something. adds an air of mystery, cos she knows some stalkers been following her around all day trying to slip it into her bag, and she cant work out who it could be... ah romance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    couldnt you like slip it into her bag or something. adds an air of mystery, cos she knows some stalkers been following her around all day trying to slip it into her bag, and she cant work out who it could be... ah romance.
    Thats quite a cool idea actually although it could lead to sum arkward questions if sumone sees me

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna send a girl i like a valentines day card anamously (or at least that was the idea) but i'm unsure weather to:

c) post it

Help, what do you think
    I just being lazy, ordered the lot on interflora.co.uk, therefore don't have to lift a finger, but do pay some price

ReputationRep:
    i'd post it, give it a sense of mystery, and it'd be really cute to wake up with a nice card in the post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_solitude)
    i'd post it, give it a sense of mystery, and it'd be really cute to wake up with a nice card in the post
    spoken like a true-pro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    spoken like a true-pro

i'm still waiting for my non existent valentine to post something...

ReputationRep:

c) post it

Help, what do you think
    POST IT!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thats if it didnt turn up late!

ReputationRep:

Aah poor wee lass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    Aah poor wee lass
    Is it possible to send electronic valentine cards over the net?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, whilst we're on a valentine's thread... what do you get a guy who you've been seeing a few weeks, but only started going out with properly like yesterday? i am so clueless...

oh, and how do you tell him you're having a man-hating night on valentines that involves getting together with all your girly friends and getting very drunk?

don't ever start going out with someone a week before valentines....

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

well i did offer you a rose, but you turned it down and you owe me a cough sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Is it possible to send electronic valentine cards over the net?
    I am unsure, but surely that would jusy involve you sending a tarted up e-mail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    well i did offer you a rose, but you turned it down and you owe me a cough sweet
    Can I have a cough sweet?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.