Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Would men ever wear skirts? im not talking about kilts im talking about really cool long combat-type skirts with a slit at the back...i know youre thinking this is gay...but i once saw a guy wearing it and i thought it was rather sexy. I also went to the British museum - the history one, ages ago like in year 9 and they had the Palestinian traditional dress...the robey thing Lawrence of Arabia wore...and boy did I think it was sexy...im not a perv or anything...

But seriously, if some crazy designer started designing skirts for men and celebs started to wear them and they got into fashion...would you guys wear them? And would the girlies think it was cool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Would men ever wear skirts? im not talking about kilts im talking about really cool long combat-type skirts with a slit at the back...i know youre thinking this is gay...but i once saw a guy wearing it and i thought it was rather sexy. I also went to the British museum - the history one, ages ago like in year 9 and they had the Palestinian traditional dress...the robey thing Lawrence of Arabia wore...and boy did I think it was sexy...im not a perv or anything...

But seriously, if some crazy designer started designing skirts for men and celebs started to wear them and they got into fashion...would you guys wear them? And would the girlies think it was cool?
    David Beckham would. I like a man in a kilt.

ReputationRep:

That would make the world an interesting place - wat next, bras for bloke's with droopy swingers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    David Beckham would. I like a man in a kilt.
    The guys are too shy ....oh thats so sweet....

WAKE UP :mad: !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    That would make the world an interesting place - wat next, bras for bloke's with droopy swingers
    dont mock...im being serious...

ReputationRep:
    My brother (being an arty-type) went through a phase of wearing skirt (long camouflage sarong type things) one summer. He almost got beaten up for being "gay" (Portsmouth townies... <rolls eyes>) but managed to escape on his skateboard.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I should try it one day and see how long I survive for before the aarons and sharons of this world hunt me down

ReputationRep:
    I would wear one if it attracted hordes of crumpet

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I should try it one day and see how long I survive for before the aarons and sharons of this world hunt me down
    See...if it becomes acceptable then it would be cool...Its all because of those horrible townies, they spoil everything. But i think you shouldn't really let them hinder you from doing what you want, there are plenty of goths who get beaten up by the sharons and aarons...but they still stay true to themselves...

TOWNIES GET OUT!! Do townies ever get old or don't they ever change? I wonder what theyre going to be like when theyre like 50 or something...lol

ReputationRep:
    In the evening on the beach at Tahoe, I always wear a sarong. I'd never wear it in England, and never when it's anything but very hot. I don't see the big deal - it's just like having a light, slightly transparent () towel around your waste.

Big designers already have done sarongs. Last year's Armani's summer collection had a handful.

ReputationRep:
    See...if it becomes acceptable then it would be cool...Its all because of those horrible townies, they spoil everything. But i think you shouldn't really let them hinder you from doing what you want, there are plenty of goths who get beaten up by the sharons and aarons...but they still stay true to themselves...

TOWNIES GET OUT!! Do townies ever get old or don't they ever change? I wonder what theyre going to be like when theyre like 50 or something...lol
    The thing is you see is that I don't really enjoy having my skull caved in just to defend a principle - I have been jumped on for refusing to give a bruv a fag- how silly is that

ReputationRep:
    I think it's sexy.

Really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    I think it's sexy.

Really
    would you get turned on if I said I was wearing a skirt right now hehe

ReputationRep:
    My brother wore his skirt WAY before David Beckham so it was completely "unacceptable". His name is Aaron... I was getting quite confused! lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's about time we wore something of theirs, how dare women always be wearing men's clothes, and the worst is when they nick them off us

ReputationRep:
    would you get turned on if I said I was wearing a skirt right now hehe
    no.

If it was Jonatan on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Yeah it's about time we wore something of theirs, how dare women always be wearing men's clothes, and the worst is when they nick them off us
    Including the mini skirt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    errrr....we're going to introduce skirts for men...

Linda...i also think its very sexy...

ReputationRep:
    i wore a skirt last year for our charity committee i raised £310 not bad maybe i should wear one more often

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    no.

If it was Jonatan on the other hand...
    ooo Linda and Jonatan siting up a tree K I S S I N G. First comes love, then come marriage, then come Linda with a baby carriage...only joking

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.